Nat x Reader

Help!
My head was pounding as the adrenaline wore out. We were on a simple mission to retrieve info about Hydra when all of a sudden we had gotten ambushed by their agents.

"Stark we need some back up" said Nat as we tried our best to fight through the mob of Hydra agents.

"I am a bit busy here too Romanoff!" Stark exclaimed.

"I am on my way" said Y/n. She had always had a crush on the ex assassin and wanted to show that she would do anything for the red head.

"No stay there" Steve instructed the girl but it was too late she had all ready gone in to help the girl.

"Damn it Y/l/n" said Stark and Steve almost simultaneously.

As y/n fought her way through the mob of Agents shooting at anything that moved. "Ahhh sh!t" groaned y/n she had been shot in the thigh and thrown to the floor.

"Y/l/n what's wrong?" Asked Clint slightly annoyed that she did not listen to the others on the team.

No reply.

"Y/n are you ok" Nat asked worriedly.

Still nothing. It stayed silent until "get out now!" Said the girl. A wave of relief washed over the group hearing that she was ok.

"What do you mean Lady Y/n?" Asked Thor.

"GET OUT NOW" she said "I got the files" she said proudly.

10 mins later

"I can't believe you did that" said Wanda

"How?" Quizzed Bucky

"Magic" said Y/n smuggley.

Nat then came over to the girl and sat by her. She put her hand on top of Y/n's. "You were so brave" said Nat and kissed the girl on the cheek making her blush.

This was the start to a beautiful blooming relationship between the two.

305 words.