Bucky x Reader

Who The Hell
Bucky had found Steve and joined the avengers his life was close to perfect there was just one thing missing.

In his years at Hydra Bucky had met this women who had also been captured after seeing a Hydra agent murder a target.

Bucky had become a mentor, trainer, father figure and friend to the girl. Little did they know they both had a crush on each other.

Him, Steve, Sam and Nat had been called to a place on the out scurts of Manhattan where a masked figure had been spotted causing havoc wherever they went.

Something about the figure seemed familiar to the metal man.

They tracked them to a make shift apartment where they had been staying. As they got closer they realised that it was a girl and she had a Hydra symbol on her shoulder of the suit she was wearing.

The girl heared the floor creak and a fight had broken out. She had floored, beaten and bruised Sam, Steve and Nat.

Bucky was the only one standing against her.

They began to fight one another. Both using the same style of fighting.

Barnes managed to yank the mask of the girl and what he saw next would shock him.

"Y/n?" Questioned a shocked Bucky.

"Who the hell is y/n?" Was all she said.

They both froze long enough for Steve to get up and knock the girl out with his shield. Bucky caught the girl before she could hit the floor and wiped the stray baby hairs from around her face.

"Who on earth is she?" Asked Sam in his annoying manor that would always annoy Barnes.

"She is from Hydra, brainwashed like I was" replied Barnes.

"Poor thing" said Nat with emotion.

They took her back to sheild. The team in Wakanda helped to get her back to the person that Bucky had fallen for from his years at that hell hole.

The two turned out to be known as the 'Avengers Power Couple' from there on out and never left each other's sides ever again.

349 words