2

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

       𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢                         𝘳𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘦                          𝘺/𝘯

𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘳𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘺/𝘯

𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫.

𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝟽:𝟷𝟻 ᴀᴍ

Your phone vibrated against your nightstand as you hurriedly applied lip liner onto your lips. You swiftly grabbed your lipgloss that was inside your makeup bag and applied it to your lips.

"Hate when this happens," you pouted as you looked at the top of your lip gloss that had lip liner smeared on it. You adjusted your platforms good enough for your comfort before grabbing your buzzing phone and your black flap backpack.

"Y/n!" you heard your mom call your name from the kitchen as you rushed out of your room.

"No worries Ma! Rylee's my ride!" you twisted all three locks that was on your front door as you waved goodbye to your mom. Your mom sighed and shook her head with a soft smile on her face, not surprised about how eager you were to get to Rylee.

You met Rylee, Freshman year in your Art class. It didn't take too long for the two of you to click. Your other bestie? Amoura? Art class too, front row seat. It was an art project that you and Rylee had to work on but you needed a group of three.

Having Amoura, who was seated alone, caught both of your eyes, you both ended up having her as your partner. Ever since then, the three of you became an unseperable trio.

Your split red and black curly lace front flew through the wind as you sprinted down your steps towards a blue nissan versa parked at the side of the curb.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone?" Rylee opened her car door for you after putting down the windows. You tossed your backpack onto the ground and sat in her car, closing her door shut. Rylee turned the volume up after hearing "4EVER" by Clairo playing on her spotify shuffle.

"I was busy doing my lip makeup loser," you buckled your seatbelts and looked over your shoulder to find Amoura half asleep in the backseat, "Amoura!"

"Huh?" Amoura shook her head as she fluttered her eyes open. You giggled at how quick she jerked her head up. Her hair was flat ironed, just how she likes it while Rylee's hair was more messy.

"New hair?" you combed your fingers through Rylee's hair after noticing that she dyed her hair blonde.

"Yeah, turquoise was getting boring," Rylee shrugged as she pulled away from the curb to start driving. Rylee was that one girl who got bored with a lot of things. That's why she's always changing her hair color, even though you've told her countless of times to quit that before she grows bald by 40.