22

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘠𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘠

❧ you walked down the crowded hallway, picking up your pace so you wouldn't cause hallway traffic for the people behind you. you held you cup of yogurt in your hand as you approached your locker.

rylee had to see her counselor about college since she was encouraged by you, amoura and her parents to start taking it seriously, which she gladly did. you assumed amoura was still out in the parking lot with jean so you ended up walking inside by yourself.

you licked the yogurt clean off your spoon and placed it back into the cup before pulling your locker open, the cup switching back and forth in your hand as you pulled off your backpack.

"morning!" you heard a voice exclaimed behind the door of your locker. you exhaled a breathy laugh and smiled as you looked behind the locker door to find connie leaning his shoulder against another locker while looking at you with a smile mirroring yours.

"morning connie," you said softly, sounding tired. connie watched you lazily eat your yogurt and held your backpack for you after noticing that your arm was about to snap off from the strap hanging on your arm.

"damn y/n, you got bricks in here?" connie held your backpack and unzipped it for you to take out the supplies you need for chemistry class since you both had it first period. you leaned your back against a locker and continued to eat your yogurt, connie shoving your backpack in your locker.

"you okay?" he asked. connie already knew that you were quiet person, especially in school but you were just too, too quiet right now. you cleared your throat and scooped the last bit of yogurt from the cup.

"yeah, yeah. just tired. i stayed up binge watching criminal documentaries, no regrets though," you snorted while placing your spoon back in your locker, connie taking the cup and tossing it in the trash behind him.

"i like your hair," connie drummed his fingers against his thighs, knowing your number one rule was for him to never touch your hair whether you had your hair natural, in braids or a lace front.

your black lace front was straightened down to your shoulders with the front strands dyed blonde, different just like connie liked it to be. you fixed your septum piercing and ran your fingers through your hair before closing your locker shut.

"thank you beanie," you thanked connie with a smile and took your pencil and notebook from his hand, pulling his beanie down to cover his eyes. connie poked his bottom lip out and pushed the beanie back up.

connie stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked beside you down the hallway again to head to the direction of hanji's class. you could feel his shoulder bumping into yours when he walked, sneaking glances at him to see his jaw clench each time he chewed his gum.

that's when you felt your stomach flip once his hand gently rubbed your back so it could slowly move up so his arm can be draped around your shoulder. connie touched you with affection countless of times but he never failed to make your stomach have butterflies.

"i was wondering if you wanted to hang out again, not like a date...i mean, yeah a date. i guess you can call it a date," his rambling made you giggle, he was nervous and it was cute.

"i'd like that, after school?" you looked up at him with softness in your eyes, connie clicked his tongue and looked up at the ceiling before looking back at you.

"i'll let you know when," he hummed and poked his bottom lip out, feeling confident about his response to your question. you playfully rolled your eyes that connie was probably up to something, yet you didn't bother questioning it.

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ it was your second to last period of the day and it was with mr. smith, erwin smith, your english teacher. you were zoned out but not completely to lose track of the class discussion that was happening.

your chin was rested on your hand with your body slightly slouched over your desk, feeling bored and wanting this period to be over already. independent work was initiated right after erwin told the class to start working on the next question from the class work.

you stared down at your paper to start working until you felt the back of your chair being kicked. you sucked your teeth and looked over your shoulder to see eren wiggling his eyebrows at you.

completely forgetting that eren was in the same english class as you, you rolled your eyes that he was gonna start being annoying like he always was, "what?" you hissed at him, squeezing your eyes shut at the squeaky sound of his desk and chair scooting closer to you.

"uh where's rylee? i didn't see her at lunch today?" he whispered to you, his body leaning over the table as he tapped his pencil against his desk. ever since the hang out at the mall, rylee and eren hung out together a lot, they were like best friends except rylee does more of the bullying.

you turned around rested your hand on top of your chair and looked at eren, noticing his hair that was pulled back with a headband that you assumed he stole from his friend mikasa, "she was showing raevyn, the girl y'all met at the mall, around school."

"oh, the hot one," eren bit his bottom lip and muffled a giggle, you smiled at eren and shook your head at his goofiness. your eyes flickered down his nails that were painted with mint colored nail polish, his hands decorated with random doodles that he drew on his hand.

"did you just draw boobs on your hand? you're literally just like connie," you gently grabbed his hand, eren letting you. eren watched you lift his hand up closer to your face so you could see the doodle closely.

"gimme your hand," eren whispered to you while picking up his pen, pulling off the cap and holding it with his teeth. you let him hold your hand, the cap of the pen dangling from his teeth as he furrowed his eyebrows to focus on drawing on your hand.

you tried to move your head around to see what he was doing and your jaw mmediately dropped after catching a glimpse of it, "you ass, did you just draw stick figures of connie and i fucking!?" you pulled your hand away, your smiled showed how appalled you were.

eren leaned back in his seat and capped his pen, accidentally cackling out loud which disturbed the class. you covered your mouth and looked down at your shoes after feeling all eyes bore upon you and eren.

"eren, stay focused. two more minutes til next period, save that for the halls," erwin told eren without looking up from his laptop or the stacks of papers on his desk. eren sniffed and rubbed the tip of his nose with his sleeve and snickered quietly after catching his breath.

"it's not funny," you whisper shouted at him while brushing your fingers against your hand. you have eren side eyes, you're lips curling up when he just wouldn't stop laughing.

"my doodle is a masterpiece, don't lie," eren drawled while lazily curving the corner of his lips into a smile. you looked back down at your hand to see the doodle better again, you wouldn't admit that it was sorta cute...but eren and his poorly drawn stick figures had you second guessing.

you didn't reply to eren, you just kept looking at your hand. eren sat on the edge of his chair and rested his cheeks in his cupped hands, "maybe we should ask connie what he thinks," said eren. you looked up at eren with your eyebrows knitted, confused on what he meant.

until your eyes followed the direction that his lips were pointing at. you whipped your head to look at the door, ignoring eren's fake coughs and gasps after feeling your hair whip in his face, to see connie poking his head from behind the doorway of the classroom door.

"c'mere," you watched connie mouth to you while waving his hand, beckoning for you to come out the classroom.

"class is about to end, i'll come out in a second," you mouthed back to him, smiling at his sudden realization. he smacked his forehead, gave you a thumbs up and swiftly made his head disappear from behind the doorway.

"ouuuu the janitors closet is down the hall, don't be too loud though!" eren joked about you and connie doing a quickie, yelping after dodging your nails from jabbing into his arm.

"shut up eren," you flipped your hair over your shoulder and mentally rolled your eyes that this man plays too much, a smile came across your face...one that you were struggling to hold back.