Chapter 19

*Amelia Pov*

"Thanks for the food yesterday." I said to him when we were having breakfast.

"Welcome so coffee?" he asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes and ate my breakfast calmly. Victoria and Blake saw this with amazed eyes.

I heard a knock on my door and I said "Come in"

"So today he put another case on me." Adrian said sitting infront of me.

"What is it today?" I asked him.

"That I stole his old fashioned pen. Can you believe him?" he asked shaking his head as usual.

"That is so shocking news." I said bored and gave him the white paper. As usual he got the call and that person magically took back the case.

This is what happening for the past one week. But the only thing that happened different today is when he asked "So Lunch?"

I shook my head and continued to study my case. When we reached home Abigail started jumping up and down as it is weekend. But I was not jumping because I have work at that time.

I can't take her to office as few clients are coming to the office. When I told my worry out loud, Adrian immediately said "I will take care of her."

I felt great and nodded. These three days she is going to stay with him so that I can complete my case successfully.

Finally it was over and I returned home a little lately than everyday to see Adrian and Abigail sleeping on the bed. I smiled and went near Abigail and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

She immediately held my hand and didn't leave it so I lay on the other side of Abigail. I held her closely and then felt a hand on me.

I opened my eyes to see his hand on my hand. I closed my eyes smiling and let the sleep consume me.

I opened my eyes to see someone holding me tightly which is totally new for me after all these years. So I opened my eyes in panic to see Adrian still sleeping but holding me.

I turned around to see Abigail playing with Victoria and Blake in this room. Oh God! I thought and immediately removed his hand from me and he too woke up with the moment.

"Good morning!" he said smiling at me.

"Good morning!" I mumbled and got away from the bed.

"Dad is calling you Meli." Victoria said smirking.

I nodded and went near him after getting ready. I knocked on his office door and went inside.

"Meli! I am so happy that you won your first case. But I want a favor from you." he said and asked me to sit down.

"What is it Alpha?" I asked him frowning.

"Can you take care of the pack too in middle? Like giving them some motivation for the teenagers or something." He replied.

"Sure!" I said smiling.

"Great! You and Adrian are now going to do that together." He said smiling.

"Adrian?" I asked him shocked. He nodded and I left the room frowning.

"Why do you don't want to work with him?" I heard someone asking me making me shriek.

I turned to see Blake standing there folding his arms. I shook my head and continued to walk.

"Hey I know Adrian is flirting with you but he is really a nice guy with amazing heart." He said walking beside me.

"I know! His flirting didn't felt like creep to me at all." I said nodding at him.