Lucifers past

"Did that really just happen..?"

You were so surprised when Urushihara kissed your cheek. What did that mean? Does he like you? Oh my god he likes you! Probably. Did he? You had no idea. He just confused you. But that wasn't a bad thing. You were really happy that you guys started talking more. Just getting to see him more made you feel happy. He was so perfect. His amazing purple eyes. Urushihara's eyes made sense now. Purple eyes were rare for humans but apparently not for demons. You also loved his hair. What were you kidding? You love everything about him. Even when you found out he was a demon, you still loved him... Love? Were you in love? Maybe. You pulled out your cellphone and started texting Emi.

--Hey Emi, think you could come over? I kinda need to talk about something.

--Ohh ya '____' i can probably come over. What do you wanna talk about

---Um... its about Urushihara and how I may like him..

---Say no more. Il get ready and head out now! We need to talk about him.

---Ok I'll see you soon. Bye

---Bye

-----Emi POV----

She put down her phone and sighed as she got ready to head to '_____'s ' house.

"Why do so many humans have to fall in love with demons?"

Emi didn't get it. How was a sweet girl like '_____' fall in love with a demon. A killer? She had to tell her Lucifer's past. How he killed so many humans. It was the same thing she had to do with Chiho. Ya, Lucifer didn't do as many things as Satan did but still. He was a demon! A strong one. Emi got out of her house and started walking to her friends house. She hoped she could talk her out of liking Urushihara. It was best if she didn't. Emi finally arrived at her house and knocked on the door. She let you in right away. You followed her to the couch and sat beside her.

"Now listen.. Lucifer is no good."

She sighed and decided to tell her the story of the war that brought him here. '_____'  sat there and listened to the entire story. 

"See? Hes a killer. He killed Innocent humans. Lucifer should be dead right now! Me and my comrades killed him. At least we thought we did. Seems like we didn't. But please remember he is a demon. A demon general. His job was to kill humans. Don't trust him. I have to go now. Il talk to you later."

Emi sighed then walked out of her friends house. 

"Lets hope she listens to me."

((Hey guys i hope you like the new update! Il be giving you guys two more updates this week because i didnt update last week. I want to say i am very bad at updating. I have the idea and i know what to write i just dont write it. sorry for that guys. Well il see you next update))