That Girl

Tw/// Kinda Schlattbur

A Wilbur and Schlatt short, Ft. Phil.

Summary:
Wilbur is jealous that Schlatt is talking to a girl at a party and Phil calls him out.

---

Wilbur watched from across the room as Schlatt talked to a girl. Wilbur hadn't ever seen her before, especially surprising when you take in account Wilbur went to every party Tommy threw. Tommy was his little brother, he had to.

It wasn't out of place to see girls at Tommy's house parties, it was out of place this girl wasn't a high schooler, and instead an adult like Wilbur and Schlatt. How was Tommy getting more girls than Wilbur?

Wilbur could only wonder more as Phil came up to him, a red cup in his hand. "Hey, Wil." Wilbur pried his eyes away from Schlatt and the girl to look down at Phil. "Hello, Philza." Phil smiled kindly. Wilbur returned the favor.

After a few moments Phil spoke again. "What have you been up to?" Wilbur shrugged, looking back out across the sea of people in a vain attempt to see Schlatt again. "Oh, you know, just chilling." Phil developed a smirk on his face. Wilbur could see it, and he didn't like it.

Phil leaned forward, grinning. "Wouldn't you usually be rocking around with Schlatt by now? What's up with that?" Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows, not looking at Phil. He refused to. "I don't know. We don't always have to be next to each other." Wilbur retorted sarcastically.

Phil smiled even wider, one eyebrow raised in question. "Mhm? Is that why you look so jealous, loverboy?" Wilbur's eyes widened. He whipped around to look at Phil. "I look jealous!? How!?" Phil laughed, leaning back.

"You're so gullible! But I got my answer!" Wilbur's face fell a dark red. How could he let Phil trick his ass like that? He'd definitely have to get the old man back. Phil finished up his laughing fest, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"Oh that's great." His face lightened down, now only bearing a small smile. "You have to tell him. It's been killing me to not see the end of this story. I swear." Wilbur grimaced, his eyelids dropping. "Phil, this isn't some fanfiction where everything can go your way. I'm never telling him. He'd hate me."

Phil rolled his eyes, still smiling. He looked back up at Wilbur. "You have to try. Plus, I'm almost positive he likes you back." Now Wilbur rolled his eyes, sighing. "Like I said Phil, not a fanfiction. Get off my balls." Phil grinned.

---
Get off my balls is the best line ever.