wholesome part 1

It was the middle of the night, tonight the daycare was watching all the kids so Janet and Katrina had a break for a night, to play +18 games, and drink all the alcohol they wanted. 

"The night were off  from those demon, is when were the most tired" Janet said while yawning.

Janet almost falls asleep but before Katrina catches her and puts her back up.

"Did the tequila make you tired, or some shit like that." Katrina says.

" I haven't gotten sleep in while, with Riley waking me up like every damn hour, and Roger who snores louder than a fog horn." 

"Come-on." Katrina gets up and gets a coke and a big bottle of rum and brings it into her room.  While Janet follows. 

Katrina puts the rum and coke onto her night stand, and hops in bed, and motions Janet to get to her, and go right next to her. 

"Katrina are you sure your not drunk and that's why your doing this." Janet said causally 

"nope it hasn't kicked in yet." Katrina said

Janet got the remote, and turned on the TV.

"you want to watch Frozen." Katrina said sarcastically.

"NO FOR GOD SAKES." Sorry that movie triggers me so much."

Katrina chuckles

Janet puts on good girls, and jumps into the bed.

The rest of the night the cuddle and fall asleep in each others arms

but while they were still sleeping the door opened.

cliff hanger >:)