Five: The Party

You head to your dorm a little annoyed that you lost the game. You wanted to make sure you looked really good as well. 

You couldn't believe Amber was forcing you to go to this party and you were a little scared about her plans for this party. 

You look through your closet for a good outfit that will make people's jaws drop to the floor. You look through everything till you come upon an outfit. You smile and grab it with some black heels with a strap wrapping up the leg.

 You smile and grab it with some black heels with a strap wrapping up the leg

You throw on a few rings. You grab a chain, black choker, and necklace with a small red crystal hanging off of it. You do your makeup with a black and red smoky eye and black lips stick with a red gloss over.

You look in the mirror and want to do something with your hair. You curl your hair and throw it in a cute, messy ponytail. You let a few hairs hand on the side of your face. 

You spin in front of the mirror and as you smile your door opens. 

"O.M.G. You look so good!" Amber says closing the door. She walks around you admiring your outfit. 

She was wearing a short, green dress. She also had on silver heels with a snake wrapping around her ankle and silver jewelry to match. She had thick eyeliner that was buffed out with black eye shadow and some glossy lipstick.

"You look good too Amber," you spoke with a smile. "Here."

You hand her a ring matching your necklace. She smiles big and puts it on.

"Are you ready to make their part ten times more fun," she grabbed your hand.

"A little scared for your plans but yes, let's do this," you start walking.

You both walk through the halls while laughing and smiling. You were both a little late to the party but didn't really care.

You get to the Gryffindor commons and take breathe before the painting opened. You both walk-in hand in hand. 

The room's lights were switching from color to color while everybody was talking, dancing, and drinking. 

Fred was sitting with his legs opened looking a little bored while George was flirting with Angelina. That is until he saw you. His eyes traveled along every curve of your body. His eyes land on your lips then your eyes as you turn towards him. A smirk grows on his face as you remember the bet. 

You try to avoid him by walking over to the drinks. You get a fruit punch with nothing in it yet. You feel arms on your waist and somebody resting their chin on your shoulder.

"You look nice Dalton," Fred spoke in a deep quiet voice. 

"Thank you, Weasley," you spoke taking a sip from your drink. Fred moves next to you and gets a drink with fire whiskey in it. He also grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey. 

"Do you ever do anything fun?" Fred asks turning to you. 

"What do you mean by that Fred," You turn to him

"You aren't drinking?" Fred says with a slight laugh in his throat.

"I will later," you say turning back forward. You see him stand up. He places his hand on your neck and turns your face.

"Why not now," he held the bottle of fire whiskey in his hand and looked into your eyes. You were looking up at him. His thumb brushed against your lip and opened your mouth. He poured the alcohol into your mouth sending a burning sensation down your throat. You and Fred kept eye contact as he brushed his thumb across your lip, wiping away any liquid that was there. 

You sat there for a few seconds before clearing your throat and turning back to your drink. He let out a chuckle and got close to your ear.

"When are you going to ride out your side of that bet that we made," his voice laced with the scent of fire whisky. 

"Tonight...later," you spoke softly

"Either you do it now or in front of everybody later," he spoke very firmly

"I-okay fine, let go," you turned to him as he took your hand and led you to a private room. You gave Amber a look before he closes the door. 

He hands you a vile and puts it in a cup with fruit punch in it. He hands it to you. You hesitate but take a sip.

"Okay Dalton, I'm going to ask you one question and you are going to be forced to answer it truthfully," He forced you to look him in the eyes with his hand on your jaw. "How do you really feel about me?" 

You were a little shocked at first by the answer trying to escape your throat. You tried to fight the potion but couldn't. His eyes slightly glancing down to your lips but quickly back to your eyes as he waited for your response.

"I want you, I want to touch you, kiss you, date you, and fu-" you throw your hand over your mouth as bright red started covering your cheeks. 

"I guess we made a good potion," a smirk resided on his face as he leaned close to your ear. "I bet I want you more." You moved your hands away from your mouth.

He looked into your eyes as both of your faces were centimeters away. You could feel his hot breath against your lips. 

"Do you want me to kiss you," he spoke with his lips almost touching you.

"Yes," you spoke just one word and his lips crashed into yours. His hands move from your jaw down your sides. He slid his hands across your whole body, stopping at your ass.

You moved your hands up to his hair, pulling lightly. After a few seconds, you hear the door open and the music drowns the once quiet room. You break away from Fred and turn around and see Amber. She smirks before grabbing your hand and pulling you to a circle of students sitting. Fred follows and sits across from you in the circle watching your movements. amber had something planned and you just found it out...Truth or dare.

(1045 words)