was i just your toy....?

PRESS THE SONG AND GO TO WHERES MY LOVE THE SONG PART AND PLAY!

This Chapter contains the following: (NSFW) (rape) and (Self harm) (crying) (curse words) (bleeding) please read with caution

After many drinks it was 1 am almost everyone was gone, Y/N was almost passed out walking everywhere tripping and falling, and vomiting.

Sapnap said goodbye to the guys seeing how u are, you guys drive to ur house

Please know this section contains (Rape, NSFW)

You guys arrive you tripping and falling, you feel Sapnap put u on you bed

Sapnap looked at you but couldn't resist how hot you looked with the dress, he undressed you.... he slowly kisses you but you didn't want it, you tried and tried pushing him away saying no Sapnap barley holding before passing out you felt his cold hands take off your panties as he touches u down there moving in circles you were crying not being able to do anything he was taking you by advantage you tried anything but his cold hands pinned you down, he slowly starts raping you in and out you crying off pain trying to scream but he covers your mouth, you slowly just give up knowing there's nothing you could do, you just laid there crying just looking in the abyss, you pass out....

You wake up naked... cold with fear your whole neck with hickeys, you were shocked just looking your self in the the mirror, you wanted to die, you couldn't believe it, not in a million years you thought you would get raped, you got a hoodie and sweat pants and got in ur bed just crying and crying, you felt like giving up you wanted to die....

it's now 5 am your still crying but you've given up, you go up to your bathroom drawer and grab a new pair of razor blades and grab one you start one by one cutting your self, blood dripping down, you just cried, you cut so much and so much blood lose you fall to the ground you know your gonna die so you call the only person that you could find Dream....

INCOMING CALL FROM Y/N

Dream wakes up to hear his phone ringing he asks himself why is y/n calling at this time answering the call he hears your soft gentle voice....

Y/N: hey d-Dream

Dream: Y/n what do you want it's 5 am shouldn't you be asleep..?

Y/N: I just wanted to tell you that I love you not matter about the fight I loved you I did that with sapnap to make u jealous but it's okay. its not like he just raped me.. or nothing I j-jus-just w-w-wanted to tell you

Your losing blood and your head spins around getting blurry...

Dream is now worried why your saying this at 5 am, he hearings dripping water?

Dream: y/n?...

He thinks something wrong he wanted to go kill Sapnap because he raped you but he was worried so he said wait there y/n I'm coming getting into his car he drives fast..

Arriving to your house he kicks down the door running to your room seeing you in the bathroom with several cuts bleeding you just laying there in ur own blood pond..

Y/N: dreamm??

he runs up to you

Dream: Y/N!!! WHAT DID YOU DO

he runs up to ur now cold, bloody body

he's crying

Dream: Y/N Y/N ITS OKAY YOUR GONNA BE OKAY

he searches for bandages and medical stuff

he's searching while your body gets colder as ice your body feeling lifeless as your bright colorful eyes go to a dark grey...

All you could see and hear is a light with hearing dream with bandages saying your gonna be okay

You lay there with dream covering your cuts, you feel getting picked up to your bed as dream calls bad, and your bsf janelle

END OF CHAPTER

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I've made this chapter to let know this month that there has been a lot of rape and sexual assault abuse, killing Asian people, and black people and Hispanic people. I'm using my platform to say this please use your platform to bring awareness I hope everyone is okay and eating and sleeping calm ❤️.

The author nikii.