Stolen Waves

"I figured I'd find you hiding out here."

Her voice was a welcome break in the silence as Cormac turned around in his desk chair and smirked towards the doorway. The room was as dark as the night sky with only a desk lamp and laptop bringing light to his workspace. He could see the outline of her figure stepping into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Aye, Dr. Grey, just the lady I was looking forward to seeing tonight."

She smiled softly and tilted her head, "So are there any other women I should worry about?"

"Definitely not, I'm a selective man," his voice echoed out sternly as she approached his desk, "and I only have eyes for one woman."

She could feel her skin tingling as she watched his gaze follow her every step. The desk lamp lit his office plenty, but didn't feel like an exposing amount of light. His intense eyes watched her closely as she came around his desk. He leaned back into his black leather chair in his navy blue scrubs, angling his body to allow space for her to climb over his lap. He looked up at her as he motioned for her to come closer with his fingertips, silently signaling for her to join him.

The way he looked at her always made her feel a heat she hadn't felt in so many years. The way his eyes watched her every move. The way his hands reached out for her hips and pulled her aggressively onto his lap, crushing the space between them as she landed with her knees on each side of his hips and their pelvises meeting with pesky clothing preventing their touch.

His lips went straight for her neck as his hands moved under the stiff material of her white coat. He ran his hands around her back, sliding them beneath the dark blue fabric of her scrubs. He sucked along her collarbone, trailing kisses along her throat and down to her chest, following the v-neck of her top.

She rocked her hips gently, feeling what this was doing to him and wanting to see just how far she could tease him. He groaned hoarsely and dug the nails of his left hand into her lower back as he slid his right hand around her hip. She draped her hands on the sides of his neck, her fingers teasing just beneath his ears as she gently guided his head.

He inched his fingers along the waistband of her scrubs, pulling the small tie with one tug and gliding his hand into the front of her pants, teasing her gently. She tilted her head back as she felt him inching closer to her core, already making her tremble. Dipping his fingers into her panties, he looked up at her face to see her already reaching for a place of pleasure, just as she began to grind her hips against his, trying to capture his fingers inside her.

He chuckled, doing as she so eagerly insisted and tracing her clit with his fingertips, feeling how wet she already was. "Now I know why you were looking for me," he whispered in a husky tone as he moved his lips to hers, his eyes soft, but dark, as he looked into hers.

"Shut up," she mumbled with a smirk, kissing him roughly and allowing his tongue to meet hers.

He suddenly ripped his hand away, not breaking their kiss as he supported her around his hips, lifting her up with him from his chair and sitting her on his desk. He shoved a stack of files out of the way, making room for him to stand between her knees as their passionate kiss continued against the dim lighting of his desk lamp. He jerked the shoulders of her white coat down and off her arms, letting it pool beneath her on the desk.

He reached behind her with his free hand, pulling her blonde hair from the confines of its ponytail and letting her hair fall over her shoulders. He loved running his fingers through the length of her locks. She gladly let him as he gave a light tug at her roots, reminding her that he's in charge.

Her enjoyment of foreplay was the perfect match for his giving heart. Watching her writhe at his touch turned him on just as much as any intimate contact on his own body. He loved pleasing her, always thrilled to hear her whimper and beg him for more. He jerked lightly at her hair, pulling her head back as he pressed his lips to her ear, thrusting his clothed, hard member against her center, giving her a clear idea of how much he was enjoying this.

She mewled, letting out a soft moan of ecstasy as he bit her earlobe gently, tugging at it with his teeth.

"I want to hear you scream, Meredith," he muttered against her ear in a dark, ravenous tone.

Her mind blanked, forgetting where she was as his hand immediately found its way back into her panties, his long fingers dipping into the pool of heat that had formed between her legs.

"I want to hear you scream, Meredith. Don't you dare come without asking for my permission."

He repeated himself more sternly this time as he thrusted his index and middle finger into her, supporting her body as she arched her back and gave herself to him. She leaned back on his desk, letting him take complete control. She braced herself with a hand around his neck, but trusted him to keep her stable.

"Do you understand?" He growled against her.

No response as she breathed through his perfect strokes within her. His thumb grazed her clit, creating its own rhythm on her body.

"I asked, 'do you understand,' Meredith?" He was much more forceful this time, insisting on a response.

She nodded as she felt the waves coming, "Yes– Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he said, immediately picking up his speed as he could feel her getting close, knowing she was just about there.

A knock at the door broke the repetition of her heavy breathing just as she reached the point of bliss she'd been commanded to ask for. It was too late to ask permission, it was too late to stop herself in her tracks, it was too late to stop the rush of the orgasm that took over her body.

"One mo–!" Cormac yelled out in a panic half a moment too late.

The door swung open before he could stop the intrusion. Cormac brazenly never stopped his hand, using his other arm to shield the woman in front of him as she tucked her head down against his chest. He felt her trembling against him, moaning softly and riding the waves of her ill-timed orgasm with his arm around her.

"Dr. Hayes, I– oh, oh I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I'll just–," Dr. Webber stammered as he hastily closed the door back with a firm 'clank,' immediately dashing away from the scene.

Silence took over after the door slammed shut and her trembles became weaker.

"That was..." Cormac murmured as he stroked the back of her head, looking down at her in shock. He could feel her relaxing against him, followed by the surprising sound of her giggle filling the room.

Meredith lifted her head up from his chest, laughing as she saw the redness on his face, "You have absolutely no idea how often that happens."

"Webber?" He asked in a confused tone.

"That was the third time for me. Welcome to the club." Meredith teased, "He's never gotten a show like that before, though."

Cormac looked down at her, stunned, before cracking a smile and laughing hysterically with her. He caught her eyes and kissed her lips gently, stroking her jaw as he brought a sense of calm back between them.

"I'm taking you home for round two," Cormac said softly in her ear. "Don't think for a moment that I missed you stealing that orgasm without permission. That warrants some level of punishment, I'm sure."

She slid off his desk with his help, nibbling at her lip teasingly as she glanced up at the heat in his eyes. Standing on the tips of her toes, her lips met his for a passionate embrace before she pulled away slowly, "I'll make it up to you, I promise. "