Infoooooooo!

A/N:

Why hello there. (Why did that sound really creepy when I said it in my head?)

In case you didn't read the description or the title (Which is kinda weird, 'cause if you didn't why are you here?) This is the sequel to Wrong Number Kid, and you should probably read that before you read this otherwise this will make no sense.

I know some of you aren't going to listen to me, and honestly, I don't care, it's your fault if you don't understand, but I'll be nice, and give you a list of all the people in the group chat, and all their nicknames, so those of you who chose to ignore me, or just forgot aren't completely clueless.

~~~

The Weird Nicknames Chat:

CGB (short for commander of the ghost busters) - Nico Di Angelo

Joker Blowtorch - Leo Valdez

Well Shoelace - Will Solace

Metal Man - Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Archery Pigeon - Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

sTeEb - Steve Rogers (Captin America)

Pete the Cat - Peter Parker (Spiderman)

Insane princess - Wade Wilson (Deadpool) (He won't be in this story much, he's just kinda there because why not?)

~~~

Also, I'm just going to state that this book isn't gonna have any swearing or inappropriate stuff in it (Basically it's safe for a nine-year-old to read if they wanted to). I don't care if you swear in the comments, but the book itself will be Steeb-Approved.

Idk what else to say here, and I dunno why I made an entire chapter to say all this, but imma just go now.

Bye,

-Sundew ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ