(4/6) Kidnapped.

»——⍟——««

»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Soo-Yun walked down the hallway, An In Ho by her side.

The two had found each other halfway towards the school and In Ho had approached her, smiling.

" Did you do the homework? " Soo-Yun frowned, " We had homework? "

In Ho chuckled, " Maths, History and English. " Soo-Yun gaped, " Oh, well! Who cares?! "

An In Ho ruffled her hair, " You should! Homework is counted in grades! "
Soo-Yun smirked, " No, they can't cut marks in my written exams though. "

An In Ho chuckled as she corrected her hair, grinning. " I don't bother with homework. It's waste of time! "

" Yeah, of course. " He teased, tugging his bag as he spotted Seo-Jun making his way towards them.

" Oh, boy! " Soo-Yun muttered and glanced at In Ho, " Sorry in advance if he says something! " She whispered and In Ho shrugged.

" I'm used to it by now. " He smiled forcefully and Soo-Yun could see right through it. " What are you doing? "

Seo-Jun appeared in front of her and she frowned, " Walking to class? "
Seo-Jun snorted, " With him? "

Soo-Yun clicked her tongue, turning the boy around and pushing on his back,
" Let's go! "

In Ho smiled to himself, following the two. " Yah, why him? " Han Seo-Jun said as In Ho walked away to his seat.

" Don't be so rude. " Soo-Yun whined, pouting. Seo-Jun's annoyance disappeared in thin air at the face but he managed not to smile.

" He likes you! " He exclained and Soo-Yun sighed, " So does-"

" Half of the school boys, yeah, I know! That doesn't mean you hang out with them! " Seo-Jun cut her off, smiling.