Butterflies

You know butterflies can come in all different forms and shapes and it is something that is a lovely thing. Butterflies can be pretty, scary and soft in colors and shapes. 

That is what Tubbo thought. His eyes bright and full of love and hope for the world that he was going to change and he wanted to change. That is why he moved to the Dream Smp. He wanted to be a butterfly and that is what he was going to be, a lovely butterfly. 

He looked at the shops and he looked at the area that surrounded them, not a lot of shops since this place was fairly new but some. He looked down at his wrist and it had three black bands across it, these bands represent a life. Everyone has three. 

He smiled at these bands and he looked for an area to put his house and he found a nice one. He set his back pack down and he got to work, he started to make the designs in his head and then after that, he went off to get some tools and some wood to make it. 

It was two day's of work for the house but in the end, it looked nice. He smiled and started to put things where they belonged.

Tubbo smiled at his own memories and a tear ran down his face as he recalled about his days.  He looked at his band and he saw only one black line that was slowly started to fade. His day's were coming to and end but that happens to butterflies. 

Everything that is good, must end eventually.