Chapter 24

*Zayn’s POV*

I ran over to her. She was balling on the stairs and everyone else just stood there.

“Shhh. Sarah. Whats wrong? Where did Niall go? Shhh. Don’t cry. What happened?” I asked.

She continued to cry. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I could feel everyones eyes on us.

“Im so sorry..” she said.

I was very confused. Niall had just left. That’s not like him. He never does that. Even when he finds out horrible news. Something really bad must have happened.

“Shhh. Sarah, love. Whats wrong? You can tell me what happened..” I said.

I sat her down on Maddy’s bed. I didn’t want to take her in Niall’s bedroom. It could make her cry more.

“I’ll tell you but.. But you have to promise not to tell anyone.” She said crying.

The tears were slowing to a hault now.

“Okay. I promise.” I said.

I sat down on the bed next to her.

“Niall.. Niall said.. That he loves me.. and.. I-I didn’t say it back. Truth is im in love with someone else.. He didn’t take the news so well..” she said.

She started crying again.

“Shhhhhhhh. Love calm down.. Shhh.” I said.

This made sense. Niall is very.. Very.. I don’t know. The whole “love” thing is big to him. He gets hurt way to much. I now understand why he is so upset.

*Niall’s POV*

I walked down the street. No idea where I was going, I was just walking. Forward, Right, Left I didn’t care. I just didn’t want to be near her. I let a few tears escape my eyes as I passed a park. I stopped and turned around. The swings were empty so I sat on one. Swaying back and forth gently.  It was dark and cold outside. I knew the boys wouldn’t find me here.

“Ba da da. Da da da. Ba da da. Da da da.”

Someone was requesting video chat. I looked at the screen.

Zayn.

I declined and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

*Maddy’s POV*

Zayn came running downstairs.

“We have to go find Niall.” He said.

“Why?” Harry asked.

Zayn looked at Harry and gave him a look.

“Oh.. Are you serious?” Harry asked.

Zayn nodded. Harry jumped up and slid on a coat and his shoes.

“Where-“ I started but was cut off by the boys slamming the door.

-