1

Aylas pov;
   I've been wanting to go to London ever since I was little. My twin brother Finn has been there a few times and I've always had to stay back due to school and work. My brother usually goes for premieres and stuff like that. But me and my best friends Sadie and Millie(Bobby brown) have been talking about going to London just for the fun of it.

" Ayla!! Breakfast!! Come on!!" Finn yelled from downstairs, Ayla ran downstairs and sat down at the dining table with my parents and Finn.
"So what do guys have planned for today" Their mom said as she took a bite of her food.
"Sadie, Millie and me are going to look at the flights to London" Ayla said smiling "why are you looking at flights to London" Finn looked at her confused "I don't know" Ayla shrugged "just for the fun of it and since it's summer it'll will give us something to do" Ayla said playing with her food and looked up.
"That sounds like a good idea" Their dad said smiling.

After Breakfast Sadie, Millie, and Ayla both went up  into Aylas room
"Alright so the flights to London" Sadie said with a computer in her lap and she starts to look "I'm so excited" Millie said sitting on the bean bag in the corner of my room. "Allllright I booked it for all of us" Sadie said and closed her computer "finally we can start packing" Ayla said smiling "we go tomorrow at 6 in the morning.

Aylas pov;
Sadie and Millie both are spending the night so it's easier to just get up and leave in the morning, they both have most of their stuff at my house since they are over all the time.

We all started packing our stuff and put it downstairs near the front door and we all took our showers and went to bed.

The next morning.
Thursday
5:10 am

I was the first person to wake up so obviously that means I get to wake up Sadie and Millie. I quietly shook them gently enough to wake them up "we gotta get ready and we gotta drive to airport" I whispered since everyone else in the house was sleeping, they both got up and also put on hoodies.
We double checked our carry on and suitcase to make sure we have everything we needed and headed out the door because it takes a while to get to the airport.
-
-
Sorry this is so short.
-
This is chapter 1 I hope you guys liked it:) please let me know if there is something I needed to get more practice on or something that can help me get better at wetting