.

Chongyun rushed in the city, pushing people out of his way.
It was raining, great, just great.
He was running so fast that at a certain time he slipped, hitting his head on the ground.
He didn't have time to think, but an imagine popped out in his head, where there was Xingqiu in bed, dying.
He got up and started running again.

When he got in the blue haired's room, he was all wet and cold, but Xingqiu was there.
He was so pale and little, under the shifts.
He slowly turned his head to Chongyun.
His hand started to move in the same direction.

"C..Chon.."

Chongyun took his hand and placed it on his forehead, crying all the tears he could cry out.

"Please, don't-don't waste breath." he sobbed.
"Chongyun, listen..." Xingqiu stroking the light blue hair.
He pointed at a little diary.
Near that, another one, bigger and seemed older, with some photos on it.

"Th-The first one...I want you to publish it, alright? The photos...and the other diary are yours." the voice that used to be a melody was now a whisper.
"Don't le-leave me." Chongyun cried.
The other guy smiled.
He didn't have a choice, he already said goodbye to his family and other friends.
"Listen, you won't find it in the diaries, so I have to say it." Xingqiu panted.
He took their hands and crossed them.

"I love you, I just realised it when it was too late."

"H-Hey no, no, no, it's not too l-late, you'll heal and-and—"he couldn't talk, he wanted to say a lot of things, but couldn't, because of the tears and the sobs.
Obviously, that was a lie.

"We will be t-the most beautiful couple in the word."
"Of course." Xingqiu smiled.
"I love you."

No response.

Xingqiu had his eyes closed, and the chest still.