Entry

As a teen, I'd say that the problem with most teens is that they forget to be themselves and care a lot about what others think about them. Moreover, they are not comfortable in their own skin. But that isn't the case for me.

I don't even get the chance to  face these problems because there is this one woman in my life who always inspired me to be who I am and not to care about what others had to say about me, my decisions, choices and opinions. And that's my mom. If I had to describe my mom in three words, then it would be: Confident, Smart and Independent.
Those are the perfect words to describe my mom.

I see her working hard to earn money everyday. She not only earns money but also does house hold works, raises me, helps me with literally everything and also completes her other duties and responsibilities. I've seen how miserable her life is. She has no one to help her with her troubles and problems. Not even her family. She has a mom, her only living parent, who barely appreciate what she does. She worries a lot about her brother who doesn't have a job and provides him with money and other necessities.

Despite all of these, she still works hard every single day and never gives up. A lot of people criticizes her for what she does but she never looks back to actually hear what they say. She never doubts or questions what she does. I get surprised at how energetic and confident she is even though she has her own worries and stress.

She never fails to inspire me. I love how determined she is at everything she does. She taught me how to be calm in the most stressful situations and to have faith in myself and the almighty Allah. She truly is my inspiration!

Word count = 318