Part twenty five

They got to her house and Nini quickly ran inside as she left the door open unconsciously so that Ricky could follow her , he went after her and closed the door as the rain got more intense.
She turned around as her wet hair was dripping down her clothes , and looked to him before she said these words.
" well that was annoying you didn't have to carry me inside" she rolled her eyes .
" well I Kinda did you were going to get soaked and sick I was being smart unlike someone" he sarcastically said .
Nini immediately rolled her eyes at him as he smirked shaking his head.
" now get some towels or change or something before you catch a cold"
Nini wondered to her self why he was caring so much and so she just asked him " and why do you care " she asked
" well I don't for the record but who's gonna do my homework if you gets sick" he shrugged as he tried to hide the fact that he did actually care .
"Hmm not gonna happen you duche " she said as she wrapped herself in a towel
she looked at him for a second before she was realizing that he was wet too " you should um dry up too "
He nodded as he took a towel before she said "hot chocolate?"
"Obviously who do you think I am " he let out a small laugh as he sat down waiting for her to bring over  the hot chocolate

"Hmm not gonna happen you duche " she said as she wrapped herself in a towel she looked at him for a second before she was realizing that he was wet too " you should um dry up too " He nodded as he took a towel before she said "hot chocolate?" "Ob...