𝟐~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

***

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 - 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃)

(𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was more of a boring day in my opinion, not much really happened. i mean other then that stranger suga? he popped out of no where. wasnt really a big deal. 

after you went back to class after ditching gym you didnt even notice this suga boy had the same class as you. you never really cared for the people in your classes unless it was abby.

he walked back with you with his sandwich and you had you treat and drink.

"hey um i forgot a drink can i sip some of yours?" he asked nervously 

thinking nothing of it you pass him your canned drink and smile.

he takes a gulp and says "thank you!" and you nod once more.

you had your earbuds in and thought it was rude since it was probably awkward for him just to stand there in silence.

you hesitantly take out one of your earbuds and slowly show suga indicating for him to take it.

you didnt wanna get embarrassed if he didnt want it so you just offered without saying a word yaknow?

his breathe hitched and he took the ear bud and put it in one ear.

you were so happy that you maybe making a new friend.

sugawara..? hm yea he can be my friend!

"so... i think i asked before but you are going to my game right?" suga asked looking straight ahead walking to the class you both had to go to.

"mhm... i uh, wasnt sure if i should go to be honest but like.. my friend is going so i guess ill go too yaknow?" you said smiling.

"mmm, yea okay! i hope you get to see me play and get impressed.." he said looking down a bit with a smile.

"of course! i mean.. i have i think seen you play but i guess i didnt know your name at the time, but your really good suga!" you nod taking a sip from your drink after.

he blinks a few times and smiles at your comment.

sooner then later you finally get to the class you both were in