Chapter 1

Vic pulled out his key, unlocking his door. He went inside his home, only to find another letter by the door. It was as if someone slide it through from underneath the door.

He bit his lip as he unfolded it. He could feel himself swelling just from the first sentence. He couldn't count how many times he jerked off to the letters. He didn't have no idea who they were from, but they turned him on so much he couldn't take it.

The letter read: 'You don't know how bad I wish I could fuck you. Watching you touch yourself gets me off in less than seven seconds. I have a surprise for you in your room, on your bed.'

Usually the letters were longer, but this one just got to the point.

Vic sighed, trying to get himself together. Yeah, it was a little creepy that he was being watched and someone snuck into his house. Hell, there could even be a killer upstairs, waiting to murder him, but he'd take the chance.

He shoved the letter in his pocket and wandered upstairs into his room. He slowly and unsurely opened the door. Laying on his bed, was a toy and a bottle of lube. He bit his bottom lip as he made his way closer to it. Beside it, was another note.

'It's the same size as me, so you'd kinda get the idea of how'd it feel if I were fucking you.' It read. Vic chuckled a little at the before putting the two letters with all the other ones.

He looked at the toy. It was pretty big. Maybe around eight inches. Just looking at it made Vic want to just ram it into himself.

He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. His pants and boxers were quickly off and in the floor with the shirt. He lubed up a few of his fingers to prep himself.

Slowly, he pressed one finger in himself. He moved it quickly, already moaning softly. He didn't bother with the other fingers. He was already hollow and needed the toy.

"O-oh god." He whimpered as the toy went farther into him. After he had the toy in, he didn't start out slow, oh no. He moved the toy as quickly as possible.

He wanted to get off quickly tonight. He still needed a shower and he was really tired tonight. Vic works as a teacher at Claremont High, and tonight, he had to stay behind for a long two hour meeting.

"F-fuck." Vic moaned. He grabbed his member, stroking quickly as he moved the toy. He hit his prostate, nearly screaming at the pleasurable feeling.

"Oh my god." He gasped. It had been a while since he had used a toy, even had sex, and damn it felt so good.

Vic really wished someone, maybe the man giving him the letters, was the one who was inside him instead of the toy. One last, loud moan, and Vic was squirting on his stomach and fist. He panted a little for a few moments.

He laid there, looking at the white ceiling, waiting unit his heartbeat and breathing calmed down a little before he took the toy out. He slipped on his black boxers before rushing into the bathroom. He cleaned his toy before undressing again and hopping in the shower.

What a day.