Chapter 11

School had finally ended, and Vic was getting ready to leave until he got stopped by his little brother. Mike pushed him back into his room and closed the door.

"What is it, Mike?" Vic asked as he looked down at his feet. He didn't want to see Mike at the time, especially talk to him.

"Well... remember when I told you I had a boyfriend? I kinda lied about that." Mike said with a nervous chuckle. Vic looked up at him.

"Seriously? Honestly, you were lying about that?"

"Uh huh. I really just had to go home and do some homework."

Vic faked a chuckle and put his hand on Mike's shoulder. "Do you know how bad I want to fucking kick your ass right now?"

Mike chuckled and pecked Vic's lips. "But you're not because you love me, right?"

"I don't know, Mikey. You had me so upset yesterday and you were lying about having a boyfriend this whole time!"

"Aw, don't he mad." Mike said with a pout. He took both of Vic's hands and held them. He leaned closer to his face and smiled.

"Well, I am mad because you lied to me." Vic mumbled. Mike chuckled a little before he pressed his lips to Vic's.

"I would admit something else but you'd be super pissed." Mike mumbled against his lips.

"You better tell me." Vic whispered. Mike pulled away from the kiss and sighed. He wrapped his arms around Vic's waist and pulled him closer.

"You know how you've been getting those letters... texts... and toys... I'm the one who was doing all that." Mike mumbled. Vic gasped.

"You-you-"

"Uh huh." Mike said with a snicker. "And now I have a question for you... unless you want me to leave and never speak to me again."

"I don't know if I want to hear the question or not." Vic said slowly. "What is it?"

Mike chuckled. "Did you get off to those videos?"

Vic pushed him away. "Okay, leave. You've gone too far."

Mike giggled and kissed Vic's cheek. "That isn't the real question I wanted to ask, dirty boy."

"Shut up. What's the question? And it better not be like the last one."

"I wanted to know... if... you'd like to be my boyfriend?" He asked. Vic looked at him in shock.

Mike blushed and looked down at his feet, which he nervously kicked around. "I know it may be a bit weird considering you're my brother... and teacher... but I kinda like you... and by kinda I mean a lot."

"This isn't a joke, right?"

Mike nodded. "Right."

"Well, uh... sure."

"Really?" Mike asked, looking up at him.

"No, not really." Vic said.

"Oh."

Vic giggled. "I'm just kidding, Mikey. Yeah, sure. I'll be your boyfriend."

Mike sighed in relief. "Good." And then he kissed Vic's lips quickly.

"Do you need a ride home?" Vic asked.

"Yep, and I need you to help me with some homework."