Korekiyo, Gonta, and Ryoma date hc's

You asked for it 😎 author-boots

•••

Korekiyo:

- He takes you to a museum for his first option, but if that's closed it's straight to the library. He wants to show off to you his vast knowledge and maybe even help you learn something. He wants you to appreciate the beauty of humanity just like he does.

- In the museum, he'll take you to exhibits you prefer or like and info dump facts he knows about it. He can talk between thirty minutes to an hour if you let him, which he appreciates. He loves talking to others about his interests and anthropology just happens to be the one thing he loves just as much as humanity.

- In the library, he'll pick out books you're interested in and read with you. He may interrupt to talk about themes and the bigger picture, but it's just a habit of his. He loves nonfiction books more because it dwells on real information and facts, but he also likes analyzing fiction books to find a deeper meaning.

- Once the main date is over, he'll take you back to his home to cook you something special. Since he can cook a wide range of dishes from around the world, he'll let you suggest what you want to eat and he'll make it.

- If you allow it, he might even cuddle you and relax when it gets dark. He would love it for you to stay the night for a special occasion he has planned.

Gonta:

- Bugs! He adores them, so of course, he'd try to take you to a bug exhibit or the nearest park. He wants to show you many cool bugs and tell you facts about them, even if you don't like them, he'll teach you how to!

- In the bug exhibit, he'll walk around and look for his favorite types of bugs, preferably butterflies to not scare you away. He'll hold them and tell you facts about them while encouraging you to try learning about it yourself.

- If the bug exhibit is closed, he'll go to the nearest park and search for bugs to find. He would appreciate you helping him search, but he won't forget to help you because it would be the most gentlemanly thing to do. He tries his best to be friendly, but he just gets so excited when it comes to bugs.

- When the date is over, he'll try to take you to a cafe. He'll pay, of course, to be a gentleman and take care of things for you. Of course, his social skills aren't the best, so you would have to order for him and yourself.

- If you allow it, he'd love to take you on a late-night walk and show you fireflies. It's one of his favorite things and he'd love to share it with you.

Ryoma:

- Depending on how he's feeling that day, it could go different ways. If he's feeling alright, he might just want to take you to an old tennis court and teach you some tricks. If that day is not very good, he'll prefer staying inside and binge-watching shows.

- If it's an alright day, he'll take you to an old tennis court he's been to before. He wants to teach you tricks and how to play tennis the way he does. He appreciates when people want to learn from him, even if he doesn't see a point to it, when you want to learn it makes his day a little brighter, which means a lot to him.

- If it's not a great day, he'll prefer watching shows and movies with you. He'd order takeout (if he remembers to eat) and share it with you. It will eventually make him feel better as long as you don't judge him for it, his lack of motivation isn't something he can control, he just wants to spend time with you either way.

- When the date is over, he'll cuddle with you. It may seem like he doesn't want to, but he's very touch-starved and wants someone to hold him.

- He wants you to spend the night if you'll allow it, he just wants to cuddle and fall asleep to not feel lonely.