As Still As A Wall

...The screaming had begun once more. The glass was hurled at my once smooth skin, now cuts and rips littered the space. The liquid contents seeping in through those new wounds. "You're worthless! " said my attacker. My savior was sobbing while inching her petite frame towards me. Treading on the broken glass scattered across the floor. Marking her path with yet another liquid. As red as cinnabar. The liquid leisurely spreading a mild fruity fragrance across the room.

"I'm s-sorry," said my guard, voice quivering. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't move. Everything was so close but so far away. I watched my savior suffer, scream, struggling, while I stood there as still as a wall. The seconds feeling like days. The beast ripping her skin. The deep red liquid flowed freely, covering every inch of her body. I just stood there as still as a wall.

Time passed his torture continued. My angel begging for Satan to stop. Begging for forgiveness. For time. But as they say, time doesn't wait for anyone. I watched as the once smiling and joyful soul took her last breaths. Her torture lasted longer than her happiness. Longer than her death. And I just stood there as still as a wall...

---------------------------------

Thoughts?

This was from a perspective of a wall, for anyone who didn't understand.

- The_Thoughts21