Nezuko Kamado

Spoilers fom the Demon Slayer Movie even if I didnt watch it yet

~ My big Sibling ~

You are in a Mission with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko. Its at a Train.

You were sitting with the Kamaboko Squad on a Train making sure nothing is suspicious.

When you suddenly felt so sleepy, your Eyes then suddenly closed.

Nezuko then saw everyone asleep, she tried to wake us up but it was a Fail.

She tried so many Times, until someone finally woke up. "What the hell happened" Inosuke said then he saw us asleep.

"What the Hell!? Wake up damn it!" he said trying to shake us, all of us woke up, except for Y/N.

But they had to slay the Demon, so they had no other Choice but to leave Y/N behind.

After the Demon has been defeated, everyone in the Train started to wake up, except for one.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke ran towards Y/N's Body, they then slowly moved Y/N's Body to their Sight since Y/N's Body was facing away from then.

But they wish they never did. Y/N's Body, had a Hole through their Torso, meaning.. Y/N is dead.

Everyone couldn't believe what they're seeing, especially Nezuko. She saw you as a bigger Sibling, someone she could souly rely on if Tanjiro isn't near by.

Nezuko wished, she could tell you all about herself, her Life, her Journey before she met you, and.. her Feelings for you.

~ 🖤 ~

I havent watched the Movie yet so lol idk how this Shit works