chenji 🔞🔞🔞

requested by sluttyrenjun

chele and jisung have been friends ever since they were little so it was natural for them to play like this. chenle on jisungs lap as they played call of duty. next to them was a very uncomfortable mark who had to witness jisung holding chenles waist still everytime he moved and the sloppy cheek kisses they gave to eachother everytime they won. so when haechan called him to hang out with the other hyungs he happily left as the gods answered his prayer.

"huh i wonder why mark left so fast" chenle said, taking a quick glance at the door before returning to the game. "probably cause he can hang out with his crush" jisung commeted, making chenle let out his infamous dolphin laugh. "oh poor mark, if only he knew haechan liked johnny" the two sighed at his hopeless hyung thats been having a crush on haechan for the past three years.

they both shook off the thoughts of mark and haechan and continued the game. the game got more and more intense as chenle was geting trapped and jisung was running out of bullets, chenle began moving on jisungs lap. chenle kept moving and moving, trying to get out before he died and jisung tried grabbing his waist but he couldnt just let them lose the game over a boner. chenle probably wouldnt even feel it.

jisung groaned after chenle made a move right over his dick. "l-lele, stop moving" chenle stop moving and looked at jisung going to ask why before he felt it. zhong chenle felt his best friend, park jisungs hard-on. he felt it twitch agaisnt his ass, as jisung was wearing loose sweatpants. chenle decided to ignore it "what am i doing, sungie" jisung looked at chenle and shook his head, waving his hand as if saying its nothing.

after that incident they decided to play another round before calling it a day as it was already 8:30p.m and the others would be home soon.

as they were playing, chenle started moving on jisungs lap. jisung glanced at chenle before trying to focus back on the game. chenle continued doing it and let his head fall back on jisungs shoulder. he looked at jisung continuing what he was doing. jisung looked at him and got harder. i mean who could blame him. chenle was on his lap, wearing knee-high socks, a short skirt and a crop top. chenle then took the controler out of jisung hand and smirked. jisung blushed, "lele, what are you doing" he asked, voice barley a wisper. chlene purred and kissed jisungs neck "i think you know exactly what i'm doing"

thats when jisung had enough of chenles teasing and picked him up from his lap. he sat down on the bed and put chenle over his thighs. "count" chenle looked over his shoulder confused before he felt a hard slap against his ass. chenle wimpered as he felt it again. "i said count, you whore" chenle internally moaned at the name before counting. after ten more slaps chenle had tears in his eyes and sobs come out his mouth.

jisung looked at the olders ass, smirking at his work. he pulled chenles hair back making him arch his back and wispered in his ear "get down on your knees like a good boy you are" chenle did so almost immedetly. he looked up at jisung before pulling his sweats and underwear down, drooling at the sight of jisungs throbbing dick. he kitten licked the pink tip a few times before taking all of jisung. chenle thought it was fairly easy as jisung was 6 inches.

jisung gripped his hair as he went faster. he sucked in his cheeks more and went harder. tears were dripping down his cheeks as he looked up at jisung. it didnt take long for jisung to cum as chenles mouthed did wonders to him. chenle pulled at and swallowed jisungs cum. "suck my dick too" chenle pouted before getting slapped by jisung. jisung then grabbed him by his chin and spit in his face. "tonight, youre only pleasuring me, i could care less about your pleasure" chenle would be lying if he said he didnt like jisung like this. he thought the younger looked sexy like this. jisung noticed the older looking at him up and down and chuckled "i can see you drooling" chenle blushed at the burnetts comment before getting off his knees. 

jisung then sat down on the bed, his back on the wall as their bed was on the floor. "come ride me, baby boy" jisung patted his lap before chenle crawled to him.

the blond head sunk down on jisungs dick, moaning. he went slow and steady letting little moans slip out his mouth. jisung got tired of it and grabbed chenles waist before flipping them over. "baby, youre so slow" jisung then pulled out to the tip before slamming back it cause chenle to moan and have a lewd face. jisung kept on pounding into him until he found his prostate.

"j-jisung, harder" the older whined when the younger pulled out. he then grabbed chenles leg and pulled it over his shoulder making chenle to lay down on his side. he then started pounding into chenle again, immedetly hitting his prosate. chenle whimpered and moaned each time jisung rammed into him.
jisungs grip on chenles waist was so hard it probably left a bruise.

jisung bent down and started kissing at chenles neck, keeping his original pace. "jisung, i-im close" jisung smirked and squeezed chenles tip. "no cumming until i cum, baby" chenle whined. jisung kept pouding into him as if he wasnt even close to cumming. chenle started crying, wanting to cum. jisung placed a hand on chenles face, forcing it to be on its side.

jisung thought he looked like an angle right now. the side of his face pressed against the bed, tears falling from his eyes, and the cries coming from his lips made jisung want to cum faster. he placed some fingers in chenles mouth, choking him.
"look at you, taking my dick so well. sucking on my fingers like a good boy you are. over here crying, not being able to cum. i bet you wanna cum so bad, dont you" chenle could only whine. jisung chuckled before letting go of chenles tip. "you can cum"

as soon as chenle heard those words, he cummed. jisung followed soon after, riding out both of their highs. the younger soon plopped on top of chenle. "that was so" chenle stopped trying to catch his breath thinking of the word "amazing" jisung chuckled before getting off of him and pulling his dick out.

chenle whined from the sensitivity. jisung picked him up before going to the shower. "come on, we gotta clean up before the hyungs come back" chenle chuckled at jisung before getting in the sjower with him. after they both finished jisung put on a hoodie and some sweats while chenle just threw on jisungs hoodie and some short shorts.

soon after the hyungs came in just to see them cuddling each other. they cooed until haechan spoke up. "it smells like sex in here, i bet they had sex" the other hyungs looked at him until some laughed and some made disgusted faces.

HRHSJJF HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT LUVS
some things popped up so i had to deal with that stuff
anywhores i hope you enjoyed this
this was my very first one soooo i hoped you really like it 😭😭😭😭😭😭