Justice

The next thing Ginny knew, she was in a hospital bed. They told her she had a mild concussion and abnormal vagital bleeding. She had told them that she was raped by three men. They did swabs on her. During the whole exam, Ginny was still shaken up. Police arrived and started an investigation. "About what?! I know the guys that did it, you don't need an investigation!" Georgia yelled at the police. "I'm sorry, it's protocol, we have to have proof that they did it. Once the results come in from the tests, we will know." The detective said. Georgia sighed and looked at Ginny. "What?" She questioned. "My poor baby." Georgia said. She walked up to Ginny in her hospital bed and put her hands on her cheek. "Don't worry. They will get caught." Georgia said to Ginny. Ginny then nodded. She got discharged and got  cleared to go back to school and resume regular activities. Just a warning to take it easy. They got a police escort home. As Ginny was exiting the car, the detective said, "Hey, kid... trust me, I will work as hard as I can to get these boys in jail. For now, I would say avoid being near them." He said. "But, I go to school with all three of them..." Ginny responded. "Get a taser, mace or pepper spray." The cop said before driving away. Ginny started to walk to her porch before Maxine ran up to her. "Hey! Are you okay? I saw you go out last night and now I see you in a cop car... did you get arrested for being drunk, again?" Maxine asked her. "Uh, no, and no. I was not drunk and I am not okay." Ginny said. "Oh, no. Who do I need to kill?" Maxine asked. "Uh, no one. Just, uhm, please keep your distance from Hunter, Press or Brodie." Ginny said. "Oh. But they are my friends. Is this about your breakup?" Maxine asked her. "Yes. Yes it is. Whenever I walk by any of them, they call me a wh*re." Ginny lied. "Okay, yeah. See you at school tomorrow!" Maxine said before walking away back to her house. Ginny sighed and walked inside. Joe left a bowl of chicken noodle soup to keep her sane. She didn't eat it. Ginny sat in her bed for the rest of the day doing nothing. No TV, books, fidgets, piano or anything. Nothing. Coming around 8 pm, Georgia called Ginny downstairs for food. "I'm not hungry!" Ginny yelled from across the house. Just then, as she spoke, Marcus climbed through her window. Ginny didn't see. "Why aren't you hungry?" Marcus asked. "Jesus Christ! You scared me." Ginny yelled. "Sorry." Marcus said. She got out of bed and closed her door. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to see you. I saw you come home in a cop car. Are you okay?" He asked. "It's been a bad couple days, okay?" Ginny said. "Alright, could you tell me what happened?" Marcus asked. Ginny's lower lips started to quiver. "Well... I was invited to a party. When I went, there was no one there. Then, Brodie, Press and Hunter cornered me. The hit me multiple times, then..." Ginny paused. "Ginny?" He asked. "They raped me." She said. Marcus walked up to her and gave her a hug. He knew she wouldn't be in the mood for anything. All he did was comfort her. He asked her if she wanted to sit down. She said yes and then they both sat on her bed. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "I want to, but every time I try to, I can't. All I can say is, it was traumatizing." Ginny said. "Of course it was. What they did was horrible. I will fight for you to make sure that they get their karma." He said before he hugged her again. Ginny and Marcus moved under the bedsheets and he spooned her. Ginny fell asleep. An hour passed and Marcus tried to sneak out. "Wait, please don't go. I can't be alone tonight." Ginny woke up and said. Marcus got back into Ginny's bed and slept with her. All night, tempted to do something, they didn't. All that did, was prove each other's love. He knew she was traumatized and just needed comfort. So, that's all he did.

The next morning, Marcus kissed Ginny's forehead and whispered, "I love you." Before sneaking back out. It was 6 am when he left. He crawled back into his bed. When school started, Marcus walked up to Ginny and started to talk to her. "Listen, you need to confront the guys for what they did to you." He said. "Listen, I can't talk, I have to go to Mr. Gitten's class." Ginny said. "Isn't Hunter there?" Marcus asked. "Yeah." She said. He then grabbed her arm and dragged her out of school. "No, you are not going to class. It's not safe with him." Marcus said. "Fine. Where do I go?" She asked. "Let's go back to my house." He said. Ginny and Marcus skipped school and walked back to his house. Once they arrived, they knew his parents were not there, so they wouldn't have to worry about getting caught ditching. Once inside, they walked up to Marcus's room and sat on his bed. "You don't seem okay." He said. "I'm not. This sucks. They won't even get in trouble." She said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "They used a condom." She said. "That doesn't mean we can't do anything..." He said. "What are you getting at?" She asked. "Why don't we both confront them at school and tell everyone what dou** bags they are?" He asked. "I'm in." She said. "Well, not right now, obviously. We just ditched, if we can back now, it would already be over." He said. "Yeah." Marcus leaned in and gave Ginny another hug. Just to make sure that she was okay. Ginny slightly pulled away, just enough to be in front of his face. An inch away they were from touching. "Do you want to? I mean, right now?" He asked. "I feel safe with you. Yes. I want to." She said. Marcus leaned in and kissed Ginny. She put one leg over him. Their kiss became more intense. Marcus put his hand under Ginny's shirt. Suddenly, a flashback. Ginny pulled away and apologized. "I'm sorry it's just too soon. It reminds me too much of what they did." She said. "Do you think you can talk about it?" He asked. "No. But I'll try." Ginny said. She started to cry. He voice was choked up. "Uhm, they started off by ripping off my dress..." Ginny was interrupted by a disturbing flash back. She squeezed her eyes and slightly shook her head. "Then, they pulled down my shorts and ripped off my bra..." She could barely speak as she was talking. "That's I can remember. The rest of it is... just a scary blur..." She said. "It's okay. You don't have to remember it." Marcus said. "Thank you. I love you. So much." Ginny said. She hugged him. She kissed him one more time then left.

She spent the rest of her day writing a plan for how to confront Brodie, Press and Hunter. She had an idea. She remembered a movie she saw. "Moxie!" She thought. She wrote a paper explaining what they did to her. She emailed it to the school board. Then, she made a copy and printed out 100 papers of it.

Dear, school

I am Virginia Miller

Some of you know me as Dead Girl

Some as the New Girl

Some as she Mixed Girl

Some as just Ginny Miller

Two days ago, Hunter Chen and two others raped me. Press Stacy and Brodie Logan.

They traumatized me.
I have severe vagital bleeding, minor concussion. They raped me anally and vagitally.

All because I cheated.

Yes, it was a horrible thing.

But did I deserve to be raped?

Ask yourself that

The next day, Ginny came to school early and pull all the papers in the restrooms. By the time class started, people were already talking about the papers. On the way to Mr, Gitten's, Hunter stopped Ginny. "Hey, rapist." Ginny said. "Why did you tell?" He asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to keep quiet when you f**king raped me?" She asked. "You'll regret this." He said. "I hope you do." She said before pushing him out of the way and going to class. By the time class was over, people were attacking Hunter, Press and Brodie. People were calling them rapists. They were. But, people were also attacking Ginny too. Calling her a wh*re, sl*t. She didn't care. She knew she would hear some sexist loser telling her she asked for it. She was just happy she was getting her justice. When opening her locker, she saw a nude photo of her. She was pissed off. "What the f**k?!" Ginny ran up to the cafeteria and screamed as loud as she could. She didn't censor herself. "Are ya'll listening?!" She yelled. The whole school gathered. "For those who didn't hear, Hunter Chen, Brodie Logan and Press Stacy all raped me." The people who didn't hear gasped. "Anally and vagitally. They banged my head against a wall, hoping with their stupid a*ses, that I would forget everything. I got a concussion and severe vagital bleeding. I almost died. These motherf**kers did this just because I cheated and broke up with Hunter. Was that horrible? Yes! Did I need to get raped? No! They traumatized me and caused me this painful flashback for the rest of my life. And after all of that, they got away with it. There was no evidence. You know, besides from my CONCUSSION AND VAGITAL BLEEDING. These f*ckers used a condom. Then, they put a photo on everyone's locker of my boobs. Just because I told people that they raped me. But, I'm sure at least some of you will help me get my justice. Who's with me?!" The school cheered. The school's police guard walked over and took Hunter, Brodie and Press into custody. Ginny had never felt so relieved. Max walked over to Ginny. She hugged her and asked, "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was too shaken up. I couldn't talk about it. I'm sorry, I should have told you. Please forgive me." Ginny said. "Girl... Never apologize for something like that. You had just been traumatized. I can't blame you for not wanting to talk about it. I'm just glad you're okay." Max said. "Thank you." Ginny said then hugged her. Marcus walked up to Ginny. "I'm so proud of you." He said. "I love you." Ginny said before she leaned in to kiss Marcus.