CAPTER 1

Hi.im Jimmaye and im a shart from a horse from a barn everybody at school bullys me cause im caca and smell like fairy farts. One day princess dora the explorer was exploring the school all day my eyes were following her while she was dashing through the royale high  school for fairys,princesses,mermaids,and witches. Dora was a famous explorer who explored the whole world and she is also blind she cant see a giant red barn that is right behind her and while everybody screams "DORA THE DAM BARN IS BEHIND YOU IDIOT" while dora kept staring into the tv screen. The next day while dora was at the library all alone jimmaye the shart came to say hi but then a few minutes later they kissed and kissed for about a hour 😀✋ the teacher came intk the library and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" dora looked quickly at the teacher and said "Uh..exploring this little shart 😀😜😎" and when the teacher looked at jimmaye the little shart. Dora ran as fast as ligtning through the door and jumped out the window sadly dora died cause the window was on the top floor and there was lava on the ground. Suddenly Ennard came into the room and said "Why the fawk is dora dead and somehow bleeding while shes burning in lava?" Then ennards boyfriend exotic butter came into the room and also said "Ennard who are these idiots are they trying to steal you from ME?!?" then ennard fastly replied with "No no no im just tryna figure out why dora is dead in lava we can go to the cafe if you want" exotic butter replied with "Sure if you get me a strawberry starbuckz slushie" then ennard and exotic butter went downstairs to the starbucks cafe. Jimmaye the shart was confused but then a hot giraffe came and kidnapped jimmaye and brought him to his basement. You will figure out what happens next in chapter 2 of this thrilling story😜😜😳😳😶😚😚😚.