Scenario-How they like to cuddle you

Deku-
Deku loves but will never admit that he loves being the little spoon. (It makes him feel more safe) and absolutely loves, on some nights you sleeping on his chest. LOVES when you trace over his scars on his arm when cuddling.

Bakugou-
Bakugou prefers for you to be the little spoon because, he can hold on to you and keep you safe, so you won't leave. When he has a  bad day he likes to cling on to you, so when that happens he likes laying on your chest .

Todoroki-
Since Todoroki didn't have a lot of affection when he was younger. When you wanted to cuddle or give him affection he was confused none the less. But when you guys slowly build trust he has gotten more comfortable with cuddling. So when cuddling he loves to lay on your chest as you play with his hair and whisper sweet words in his ear.

Shinso
At first Shinso hated cuddling, but you being you wanting cuddles, he caved  in. Since Shinso just doesn't sleep apparently, when you cuddle you lay on his side as the cat lays on the other.  And when you are sleeping he will watch tv or read a book and not sleep. But when you wake up in  the middle of the night you force him to go sleep. But instead he will just run his fingers threw your hair and watch you sleeping (not in a creepy way).

Denki-
When you and Denki cuddle he will be very gentle with you because he doesn't want to accidentally use his quirk on you (which has all ready done) so that being said he is a little spoon. And it really makes him feel happy and safe. But he will never do anything else for cuddling because he doesn't want to hurt the person he loves the most.

Kirishima-
So Kirishima being Kirishima wants to be manly. So he thinks that him being little spoon is not manly so he wants to be the big spoon. He is a simple man.But like Bakugou when he has a bad day he will lay on your chest and mumble how his day went as you play with his hair.

Tamaki-
Tamaki being shy and flustered by all the affection in your relationship, cuddling was hard for him to do. So after a couple months of dating he was some what comfortable with cuddles. So that being said, he loves when you lay on his chest and hide your face in the crook of his neck. When cuddling like this it makes him feels safe and that you won't leave.

Hope you enjoy this scenario and please leave request for what I should do next.