epilogue

his nights are full of warmth, safety, and comfort.

junkyu loved lying with his little boy, wrapping his arms around his waist or tenderly stroking his back, letting the other recline on the top of him. his head on his chest, their legs combined, the whole world suddenly stops, doesn't dare to distract them.

as for jihoon, in the beginning, he couldn't talk to junkyu like before. but time did its best, besides they were best friends for so long, the older must have given up being grumpy at once.

fortunately, jihoon's nights have never become cold and empty. even if he needed to give mashiho to somebody else, he didn't accept the lonely time. just on the first night, he took his pillow and buried himself under doyoung's sheets. nevertheless, younger had no objections sleeping with a literal, manlike heater.

at last, every light was turned off. junkyu murmured a "good night" to the other, covering them both in a quilt. mashiho pecked the other on the lips, and smiled sweetly "good night hyung." they both closed their eyes, but opened them again, feeling the same urge to say something.

"i love you."

the confession was let out at the same second. mashiho hid his face on junkyu's chest, never minded the rumpling of his hair, meantime the older kissed him lightly on the top of his head.

soon after they fell asleep, lulled by each other's heartbeats.

THE END

// ✧ //

{ hello, dear teumes ! i am sincerely grateful for you all, the amount of love this book got is unbelievable for me :( i appreciate it all so, so much and lastly thank you for supporting treasure ! our boys deserve the best < 3 }