UA High

Y/N: Your name.
Chapter 1

Yay! It is my first day at UA Highschool. I am in class 1A. It was my dream ever since I was little to go to UA. And now that my dad is a Teacher, Principal Nezu allowed me into the school. Hopefully it turns out well!

"Sis!" My little sister, Eri, called. "I am going to miss you, have a fun day!" She was wearing a light blue scarf with tall brown boots. It was chilly outside, so I understood why. "I will!" I said with my mouth full, as I was eating breakfast before I headed to school.

As soon as I head out of the house, I saw tons of snowflakes falling on the ground. It was snowing! I hardly ever see it snow. In Japan, we don't find much snow often. Me and my dad were walking to the school. It was a short 5-minute walk from the dorms to the school, so it went by quickly. "Are you ready for you're first day at UA, Y/N?" My dad said. "I'm ready then I'll ever be!" I told my dad. Then there I was, inside UA, walking to class 1A.

I reached class 1A, and it was just like how my father described it. Being a new student, I was shy, but they seem friendly. "Alright class, settle down. We have a new student. Introduce yourself, Y/N." I'm so nervous! Here goes nothing.. "H-hello. I'm Y/N." I whispered. "Speak up loser!" Said a boy with blonde hair. He had red eyes, and he had his feet on his desk. "We don't tolerate that behavior here at class 1A!" Said a tall boy with blue hair. I am guessing that is Iida, my father has talked about him a lot back at home. He said something about him being the class representative. I find that interesting. "Class, settle down." My father said. Everyone was quiet in an instant. "You may have a seat next to Mina. Mina, raise you're hand." The girl with pink hair has raised her hand, she looked sort of like an alien. I walked over to sit at my desk.

"Hi! I am Mina!" She said. "It is nice to meet you!" She seemed so happy and cheerful. Maybe we can become friends?

My dad left the classroom and swapped with Present Mic. He was teaching us boring stuff like English and Math. "Today we are doing easy work because we have a lot of training to do. Does anyone know the square root of 49?" Said Present Mic. A girl with long, black hair in a ponytail raised her hand. "It is 7." She said. "Correct, Momo!" Said Present Mic. She was really smart if she could answer that really fast! My mind still needs to process after 10 seconds. We finished English and Math, then we headed down to the cafeteria.

"Would you like to have lunch with me and Ochaco?" Said Mina. "S-sure!" I said quietly, I was pretty shy. Mina and Ochaco sat at a table with me. Ochaco had brown hair with a happy smile on her face. "Hi Y/N! It is nice to meet you! Mr Aizawa told us a lot about you!" Said Ochaco. What! My dad actually talked about me! Hopefully he said nice things about me. "You seem like a nice person based off what he described, I hope me and Ochaco can become you're friend!" Said Mina. "Of course I would love to be you're friend!" I said happily.

After we had lunch we went to the training course, "It was fun having lunch with y-" a guy with blonde hair and golden eyes bumped into me. "Woah! I am sorry."

TBC

TBC.