Something Unexpected

It was a Sunday and I decided to spend the day with Mina and Ochaco. "All ready, Y/N?" Said Mina. "Yes, I am all dressed!" I answered. It was snowing today again so I wore a coat. Me, Mina, and Ochaco decided to spend the day at the movies.

I went to go brush my teeth in the girls bathroom. Then I decided to head out. "SOOO, what movie do you want to watch!" Ochaco asked. "MAYBE A HORROR! Or a romance~." Said Mina with a smirk on her face. "Anyways, speaking about romance, how is you're relationship with Kaminari going?" Mina questioned. "S-shut up, Mina!" I said looking like a tomato. "Mhm, alright~." Said Ochaco, also smirking.

We decided to settle on a comedy movie called "Heroes". I booked the tickets and we got first row seats. Mina payed for popcorn and Ochaco snuck in some snacks. Like, HELLO! I am not paying $3.98 for GUMMY WORMS!? I could get that for A DOLLAR!

Finally, after the commercials, the movie played. "HAVE NO FEAR CITIZENS, BECAUSE I'M-" All might fell off of the building. "AHHHH." He screamed. It had the whole audience laughing. "I need to use the restroom," I said. "I'll be right back!"

I quickly walked to use the bathroom because it would be rude to run. I washed my hands after I used the bathroom and quickly walked back to watch the movie.

As I walked back to watch the movie I saw something...

"K-Kaminari!?"

TBC