Chapter 2 The Marks

I woke up one morning ready to take on the day. I got out of my bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed made my breakfast and walked my dog. After I did all that I started to work on my book, Stardust Academy (It's getting Rebooted). Until I got a call from my best friend Dea.

Alex: What's up Dea?

Dea: Nothing Much you?

Alex: Nah just working on the reboot for Stardust academy. Anyway why'd you call?

Dea: Oh I was wondering if you wanted to come over?

Alex: I do, but I'm gonna have to make sure I'm  able to. Remember, we have a project to finish.

Dea: Oh yeah, me and Pucci finished ours yesterday.

Alex: Well me and Josue still have to finish ours. We both finished the research but we just have to put it into a PowerPoint now.

Dea: Oh ok..... what about after?

Alex: I don't know Josue said something about wanting to get to know me more. But, if we finish early, and she leaves early enough, I'll come over.

Dea: Alright. Alex, there's one thing I do want you to know.

Alex: Hm what is it?

Dea: I want to tell you in person. But, there's another thing that I want to know.

Alex: Aight ask away.

Dea: Yesterday I saw 6 symbols on your right arm what are they? Like what do they mean?

I got confused for a second. Then I looked at my right arm and saw a star, a tentacle, a broken clock, a diamond, a gold bar, and a stone.

Alex: I honestly have no fucking clue. Ugh maybe it's a soulmate mark of something.

Dea: Those exist?

Alex: Yeah my grandfather had one. He said his  was a hourglass or something like that, and that's how he found his wife or his soulmate.

Dea: That's enlightening, so who do you think your soulmate is?

Alex: Well since there's 6 of them, no fucking clue. But, what I do know is, I'm in for a hell of a ride.

Dea: So you have 6 soulmates?

Alex: I guess? Ugh well I hope they aren't assholes.

Dea: Yeah.... well I'll see you later Alex...... I love you.

Alex: Yeah, love you too, platonically see ya.

I hung up.

I wonder who my soulmates are well only time will tell. I should probably get ready Josue should be here any minute now.

Joana's P.O.V.

I woke up a few hours ago I ate my breakfast and started to study after my morning routine. While I was studying I noticed I have a mark on my wrist. In the shape of a Wolf Head.

Joana: The hell? Since when did I get this mark?

Josue: HOLY SHIT! SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A WOLF HEAD ON MY ARM?!

I walk out to see everyone freaking out.

They all have one too?

Josie: THE FUCK I HAVE ONE TOO?!

Jotara: SHUT THE HELL UP YOUR SO DAMN ANNOYING! I HAVE ONE TOO BUT I DONT FUCKING CARE!

Giorna: Ok everyone calm down, and let's think about this.

Jolyne: Giornas right. We have to finish our projects anyway. Speaking of which come on Josie, we have to finish ours.

Josie: Argh fine........ I could've been spending this time stalking Alex on social media but nooooooo.

Jolyne: Ahh shut up you have all the time in the world to do that. Besides we have Josue for that.

Josue: Nani?

Jotara: You're his partner for the project remember? You're also going to his house to finish the project. You have the prime opportunity to get information on him, but I couldn't care less. Why do you 2 have a obsession with him anyway?

Josie: Because we're so alike he's like my dream guy. It's like how Joana feels towards Erin (Male Erina).

Jolyne: I don't actually know why. There's just something special about him.

Jotara: Whatever........

Josue: Don't act like you don't like him either. I see the way you stare at him in class blushing.

Jotara: S-Shut up.

Josue: Ha anyway I have to go Alex is waiting for me.

Giorna: Yeah I have to go as well, I have to get some stuff for the poster so me and David can finish our project.

Josue: See you guys later.

Me and Giorna leave.

Dea's P.O.V.

Alex said he loves me. I don't care if it's platonically I have a chance! But that Josue Higashikata is gonna be a pain in the ass now. Hmm I think I have a way to get rid of her.