chapter one

Kennedy's pov:

After researching a bit more on this "shifting" concept, I've decided to try it tonight. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I made me some lunch, fed my animals, and turned on The Vampire Diaries for background noise while I write this script thing before I shift. To be frank I don't think it's the bed I could've done.

      After about three episodes I finished writing my script. I picked up my phone answered my snap and checked the time. It was three PM, I have a zoom meeting around this time. I ran to my room, I ran my straightener over my already pretty straight, brunette, hair. I put on some mascara and lip balm and I sat down at my table, opened my laptop and waited for the meeting to start.

        After scrolling through tiktok. I get a notification saying that the meeting is about to begin. I click the join button after a bit of hesitation. "Okay so let me call roll to make sure everyone is present." Mrs.Chambers the student council. She calls some names but I'm not listening. "Kennedy Shirley? Are you here." She called out. "Oh yes ma'am. Here." I say. After me she calls more names out. "Okay so to start for the meeting..." She drones on and on but I'm not paying attention. I'm too busy reading wattpad books about Ron. Around five PM the meeting finally ends.

        Eventually i hear my mom drive up to the house. Not long after I hear the door slam shut, followed by a yell, "Ken! We're home!" My mom shouts. I get up and walk downstairs to see my mom and my little brother downstairs. "Hey mom tonight could we get some
mexican food tonight?" I ask her, craving some nachos from the mexican place down the street. "Yea I suppose we could. I haven't got anything laid out for dinner tonight. And we haven't been out for a while." She says thoughtfully, "I'll text your dad to meet us at the restaurant. Go up and get ready now." She says walking to her room. "Ok I only need to change." I say running up the stairs. "I'm ready momma!" My little brother says.

        I go upstairs and throw on ripped jeans and a sweater. "Ok mom I'm ready!" I yell. "Ok hun go start the car we'll be out in a moment!" Mom yells back at me. I go outside and start the car. Soon enough my mom and brother are getting near the car. "Ok everyone got everything? Masks?" She asks. We both say yes and then we're on our way. Shortly we arrive to the restaurant and we all get out and walk in. "Table for four please." I say to the waitress upfront. She leads us to a table at the back. Soon enough dinner ended. It wasn't an exciting experience to be honest.

        It's around eight PM. We arrive home and i go shower. "Ayo, Alexa. Play pound the alarm." I say. I shower and get out it's about nine thirty PM.

         I decided it was good enough to try to shift. I get into my room, turn off my big light and turn my LEDs to an orangish pink. I lay down spread out on my bed like all the tiktoks said to. I start counting to one hundred. 1, 2, 3... 67, 68. I feel a tingly sensation all over my body and I open my eyes to see I was in a train compartment and there were people outside in the hall looking in every now and then.

      I was wondering where I was until I realized that I've actually done it. I shifted. "Hello? Could me and my friends sit here?" I look over to the voice only to see Harry Potter standing there. "Oh yea sure." He walks in and Hermione and Ron follow him.   

       "Hi I'm Kennedy." I say smiling timidly at them. "Hi I'm Hermione Granger, and this is Ronald Weasley." She says. "Nice to meet you." I say grinning.
_______________________
yuh so that's that. uh 💀