Writers Note

Heyyy, a lot of these I wrote for fun so I apologize if they are unorganized or they aren't top notch. Nevertheless, I would really appreciate if you would give me feedback on them!

Eventually, you'll start to notice a pattern, I actually write lots of sad and dark poems because I just feel like they're easier to write. There are so many ways to describe sad and dark and so many layers to those feelings, but you can only describe happy so many ways. 

By the way, the cover art doesn't belong to me, it belongs to my very dear friend Ava, just wanted to give her a shout out because she's been with me through thick and thin, and I really appreciate her doing this!

Anyways, retyping things is a PAIN, because I wrote my poems on paper, but I'll try and post every couple days. I already have some that I'll share and some have quotes or something from books. I WILL put in my A/N's at the end of each what are quotes and what aren't, so go there if you want to see the origin. 

Not all of them have quotes from others, some are mine. Also, I am a HUGE music person, I love to sing, so if anyone has any music recommendations, please, don't be shy!! 

BTW, unless specified, none of these are based on real life or have been influenced by someone/thing. 

ALSO, NONE OF THE ART IS MINE. I do not take credit, nor do I own any of them. 

Love you all!!!

Love, 

    Hannah Elizabeth Rose