eight

I wake up in the morning with Alex on one side and George on the other.

Last night actually went pretty well, so it was a quiet night.

"Morning, cutie.", Alex kisses the tip of my nose before rolling out of bed.

"Where are you going?", I whisper, raising an eyebrow.

"I have to shit.", he quietly giggles before entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

The door shutting makes George flinch awake.

"Damn it.", he mumbles, rubbing at his eyes.

"Sorry, bubs. Alex went to the bathroom.", I whisper, pushing myself up to press a short kiss to his forehead.

He lets out a small grunt, turning on his side to face me.

He puts a hand on my waist before slithering to my lower back and pulling me into his chest.

"Why are you always so cold? You're like an ice cube all the time.", he mumbles, his chin resting on top of my head.

I giggle, kissing his collarbone with my cold lips, trying to make a point.

He flinches away, making us both laugh.

"You're getting scruffy.", I tease him, tracing his jaw with a single finger.

"You like it.", I can hear the smirk without even looking at him.

"Shut up, you.", I mumble, my cheeks getting red.

"Heyyyy, cuddling without me?", Alex whines as the door opens.

I laugh as he flops onto the bed, scooting up next to me.

We rest in peaceful silence, and I'm almost asleep again when Alex clears his throat.

"Did you ask her?", Alex asks George.

George's breath catches, and I feel in his chest.

"Not yet.", he mumbles.

"Oops.", Alex mumbles behind me, burying his head in my neck.

I can feel the heat from his cheeks on my neck.

"Ask me what?", I start tracing random shapes on George's chest.

"Tommy wants to make a video with you. Like the ones he did with Clay's sister.", George keeps his voice low, trying not to show what he thinks about the idea.

"Do you think I should do it?", I ask, tilting my head a little bit to be able to see his eyes.

"Up to you.", he smiles, knowing that's not the answer I wanted.

I roll my eyes, making him laugh.

Alex laughs too, the laughter spreading between all of us.

"I'd be down.", I reply after thinking for a moment.

"You can play on my account. That way you have all my stuff, and you can kill him if you need to.", George offers.

"You're not gonna be in it?", I ask, slightly confused.

"I guess I didn't think about it.", he shrugs a shoulder at the suggestion.

"How about you be my bodyguard?", I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey, what about me? I'm pretty threatening.", Alex mumbles in my ear.

"You need to be the chaos causer like always.", I giggle, thinking to how many times he's died.

He laughs, rolling over onto his back.

"I think we should get food.", I mutter, pushing myself into a sitting position.