new story

I finally made it home from my job at the club yes I'm a stripper by the name of baby cakes I pushed the money that I made off the table which was probarly around 1 grand i ran my fingers through my hair and signed I got this job right after august left and that was 4 months ago I went on my instagram and started looking at my feed until I seen a picture of august and some hoe smiling and touchy touchy and this bitch look so familiar tho.

Guess who walk through the door the hoe himself august bitch ass alsina.

" hey baby " he put his stuff down and tried to hug me I swerved him supa quick. I grabbed my keys and went outside to my car I felt arms snake around my waist I jerked from him.

" yo what fuck is yo problem " he asked grabbing my arm. I jerked away from him. A car was speeding down our street.

" if we dating and you touching on others bitches we ain't dating we pre- dating cause it looked like to me yo ass was fucking yo ex on tour so don't come to me with that sweet talking shit nigga I can-... "

They was a bang.

•°• august  °•°

There was a bang I grabbed ari to get ha in the house i felt something wet on my arm where her upper part of her back I looked at her her eyes was closed I rocked her while crying. I called the ambulances they called with in 5 mins I found something to keep the blood from coming the ambulances finally came I rushed to the hospital I called ari brothers and sisters and otha people and my mama they came at the same time jr ( ari youngest brother ) came in sat by me he laid his head on my shoulder I felt warm liquid fall down my arm he was crying and sniffing.

" what happened to ari ? " meech asked.

" me and ari were outside arguing and a car was speeding down the street and she didn't even finish her sentence then it happened. But before they left a deep voice said " bitch that's wat you get for not giving me a lap dance " " I said getting chocked up.

" so my sister was a stripper ? " lucas asked.

" I guess so... "

Dr. Mable came in the waiting room.

" shes in a coma "

Soon she said that I went into shock my whole heart dropped all I seen was darkness it took nurses to get me outta shock we went in ha room seeing her hook to all this shit broke my heart.

" if she don't respond with in 5 to 10 days we gonna have to pull the plug "

After all that Jr wanted to spend a night with me I let him we made it to the house and went in the room and fell to sleep.