19: Trimming the Excess

One month later...

*** Alise's POV ***

"Again."

"Seriously?" Ethan chuckled, peering over at me.

I threw the cover back, revealing my naked body. I was sore already, but damn was I fired up. And because I had been so stressed and busy leading up to today, we had hardly had much time for intimacy.

Tonight was the first evening of our soft opening of the new restaurant. We sold out seatings within an hour of opening our reservation portal. The night was anything but smooth as my new staff of novices and I tried to find our stride, but despite some bumps along the way, we got there.

Ethan rolled his muscular body over top of mine and lowered his mouth to mine. I bit his lower lip playfully and he shifted against me, his dick waking up from it's recovery period. He gripped my wrists bringing them together in one of his large hands and locking them in place over my head.

He grinned as he dipped his head down to suck my hard peak between his lips, lavishing the tip before grazing his teeth over the puckered skin. I arched my back, delighting in the thrill of his mouth on me. His other hand glided down my body until he pushed my legs open and cupped my mound.

I started to grind against his hand, eager from another release. My pussy was probably still dripping from the load he left in me no more than half an hour ago. I gazed at him with burning desire.

"I know something that we haven't used for awhile." He smirked and leaned over to the nightstand. I was curious to see what he would pull out, knowing that I kept a curated collection of sex toys in the drawer. He rolled back holding up my favorite vibrator and an anal plug. I hadn't yet worked up the courage to try the anal plug, and I didn't think tonight was the best night.

"Mmm, the joystick and your tongue on my clit, please." I requested.

He wiggled the anal plug. "Are you sure? This thing is getting dusty."

"You just want to make room in my ass for your dick." I countered.

"I mean, yes, but I can't be wasting swimmers when we're just about to get started with Operation Pop It in to Pop One Out." He retorted.

I just about lost it. "Is that what we're calling it now? Not good ol' fashion baby-making?"

"There's nothing old-fashioned about us." He tossed the anal plug onto the nightstand, kissed me quickly, and wiggled down my body. He teased the vib over my folds and lower giving that little bridge of flesh just above my asshole a little love tap. "I just want to try different things to keep you invested and coming back for more."

I laughed as he moved the toy back up, pushing and twisting into my hole. I purred as he ran his wide tongue from where the device was pushing into me up to my attentive bud. I panted, "I don't think you have anything to worry about."

Ethan worked that toy as his tongue and lips dallied above. It was an incredible feeling, but secretly I was also thinking about inserting that plug and having him fill me. It sent me over the edge.

Ethan lifted his head. "Damn, I could do that all day long."

"Nope. I'm greedy. I want your cock now." I demanded.