𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

PROLOGUE
❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 ❜

PROLOGUE❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 ❜

 THE BATTLE OF EARTHNEW YORKOCTOBER 2023

THE BATTLE OF EARTH
NEW YORK
OCTOBER 2023

DAVID BARNES RAN TOWARDS THANOS' army along with his fellow friends and comrades, wanting to defeat the self-proclaimed "god" once and for all.

He quickly crushed all the monsters around him, using the Wakandan Shield that Shuri had given him before the snap. Fighting the monsters brought back memories from 2012 and the battle of New York ( it was a time period when he and Steve really had to go out of their comfort zone━━they even lost 20 bucks ).

He looked back towards Wanda, who was busy destroying her own set of monsters, and faintly smiled. When he scanned further into the battle only to find that Juliet nor Nat were there━━in fact, non of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were there.

He brushed it off continued to fight as hard as he could before he's knocked down. David feels a painful pressure on his chest and looks down only to find a piece of debris embedded in the middle of his chest. He met eyes with one of Thanos' children.

Ebony Maw floated above him calmly with a somewhat confused expression on his face. "Why do you not surrender?"

The only response he receives is a painful cough. Blood spurts out of his mouth. The metallic taste makes him gag, but he fights the reflex. The sudden movement from the cough results in more blood leaking from the wound.

"You will not win this war." The alien creature chuckles.

"Till―" David's interrupted by a cough, more blood leaving his now tinted lips. He feels like he drowning━━which he is, but it's not water, it's his blood, "the end..." he looks at the monster in front of him in the eyes, "of the line."

Ebony didn't seem pleased with the response and decided to end the ( in his opinion ) pathetic creature's life. The large piece of debris jolts suddenly. David doesn't need to look to know that the debris was harshly pulled out.