Party time

After getting a teddy, princess costume but with pirate accessories because Isabella insisted on being a pirate queen and a new night light, it was time to head home for the party. When they get in everyone is waiting for them. Presents were set up, food was cooking. And the cake was in the middle of the table.
"Whoa" Kitty laughs at Isabella's reaction and kisses her cheek.
"Happy birthday jelly bean" she says and Isabella giggles, hugging her.
"You wanna go play with Edward and Mae jelly bean?" She asks and Isabella nods, wriggling down and running to go play. She was such a beautiful child. Dark curly hair, big brown eyes, long eyelashes. She was perfect.

***

Anna stands beside Kitty watching Isabella play. Their daughter was absolutely gorgeous. A perfect mix of the two of them. After a while of playing she gets a little frustrated and starts to cry.
"Hey. It's okay jelly bean. Wanna sit down with mommy and mama?" Anna says and she nods, holding her arms up indicating she wants to be carried.
"Right then up up and away!" Anna picks her up and sits down on the couch beside Kitty.
"Getting tired of playtime huh jellybean?" Kitty says, stroking her cheek.
"Tired" Isabella mumbles, burrowing into Anna and sucking her thumb.
"Wanna take a little nap?"
"Little nap" Isabella yawns and snuggles up to Anna, falling asleep almost immediately.
"She's had a busy day huh?" Jane chuckles and Kitty nods.
"Very busy indeed" she says with a smile.

Time skip

Isabella wakes up and Kitty whisks her away for a quick feed and diaper change and carries her back down to everyone waiting with the cake. They sing happy birthday and then presents time. She'd made the decision to just feed Isabella herself in the end and now that she was completely weaned off and eating solids, Kitty could finally sleep through the night. Sure she had pumped some bottles out so that she wouldn't have to do all the feeds but most of the time she'd be the one awake. However every night after she finally got Isabella back to sleep and had lain down, Anna always cuddled her and whispered sweet nothings to her as she went back to sleep. And now here they were watching their baby turn 2.

Time skip again. I'm gay and lazy

Kitty sits down after her and Anna had put Isabella to bed and picks up some leftover cake.
"Hey I talked to Jane earlier. She and Lina said they're willing to watch Isabella so we can go on a date night" Anna says and Kitty smiles.
"I've missed date nights" she says softly and Anna kisses her cheek.
"Me too. When was our last one?"
"I think last year"
"We definitely need a date night" Anna nods. Really she just wanted this date night because she missed it, she loved Kitty and well...she wanted a night out with her to take a break. And they'd be going on holidays the day after so there'd be no time during it. They'd be teaching Isabella to swim and spending a lot of time as a family too. Which Anna was excited for. She could picture it already. Her and Kitty walking along the beach, Isabella on her shoulders. Building sandcastles. Exploring rock pools with her and collecting cool rocks and shells. It would be perfect.