𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫🟩💪

request from FourEyes2007

Dear (Y/N),
                   How are your? I sincerely hope you are doing well. I mean I know things aren't the easiest because well. There's no need me explaining your own situation to you that's just pointless. Though I can justify why I brought it up in general, I just need to make sure your okay.

I mean I know its stupid but I stayed up last night calculating the odds of you being safe based of your own ability and mine to protect you the odds were extremely high and yet I still can't bring my self to stop second guessing the maths.

I want to be with you right now so much I can't help but want to write to you thinking about all the things we can do together such as going on walk because we both know unless your with me I'm not stepping foot outside, say that it reminds me, Tony keeps complaining that since your not here I don't stop working or I don't leave the lab. Honestly what does he expect though, he's the one who assigned me the project that Fury originally gave him but he couldn't be bothered. Now I'm doing it and he has the cheek to complain.

I'm not joking when I say the green guy is itching to get out and most likely pummel Tony which I wouldn't even bother stopping but without you around I can't trust myself not to hurt others.

I really hope you come back soon, don't keep me waiting too long, okay?

Yours faithfully

                  Bruce Banner

( sorry I know its not that long but I hope you enjoy it)