Mr.Nice Guy 😊 (S5 Ep30)

Your POV

I'm in the man cave helping the others solve a crime. Mitch, the bully kid at school, got attacked by Mr.Nice guy. Right now we're trying to get a sketch of him from the police.

"Schwoz, did the police send you a sketch yet?" Henry asks.

"Uh, they're trying but they're using outdated technology," Schwoz explains.

"But that's slower than email," I say, drinking some water.

"True," Charlotte adds.

"Facts!" Schwoz nods.

"Facts?" I question.

"No! Fax! Like telephone," Schwoz explains, "they're sending me sketch clues via fax machine,"

Suddenly Ray jumps up.

"I got him!" He cheers.

"You did?!" I ask.

"You got him?" Charlotte asks.

"You found out who Mr.Nice guy is?" Henry asks.

"Noooo! I found tickets to the new battle of the pigs movie," Ray says.

"Oh my gosh!" I groan as Ray starts to leave.

"Ray!" Henry says.

"Get back here!" Charlotte says.

"Why?!" Ray asks.

"We're working on a case here!" Charlotte exclaims.

"Yeah! You can see-" I get interrupted by Piper walking in with something in her mouth.

"Oh my goodness! Piper what's in your mouth?" Henry asks his sister.

"Mmm!!" She muffled.

I suddenly get a text from her.

"I was minding my own business, talking loudly on the phone when this man grabbed it from me and shoved it in," I read aloud

"How are you texting?" Charlotte asks.

"With your tongue?" I ask and Piper nods.

"Impressive!" Charlotte smiles.

"The sketch is coming in!" Schwoz exclaims and we all gather around.

A piece of paper comes out of the fax machine, revealing a sketch of a smiley face.

"It's a person with a smiley face," I say.

"So this is Mr.Nice Guy?" Henry asks, "Did he do this to you?" 

Piper nods at him.

——-

We're currently trying to get Pipers phone out of her mouth. Schwoz is putting a compressor in her nose holes while we put tubes in her ears. Let's hope she doesn't blow into a balloon and pop. I don't wanna be cleaning up Piper guts. The machine should blow enough air so it pushes her phone out of her mouth.

"Nose holes are secure," Schwoz says.

"Your corks are corked," I say to Henry.

"Henry, start the compressor,"  Schwoz instructs.

"Compressing," Henry says, turning on the machine.

"Once this goes past 500 PSI, peepers phone will fly out of her mouth," Schwoz says.

"Ready to catch the phone?" Charlotte asks Ray.

"Yeah spit in the mit," Ray says, holding up a glove. The compressor starts and gets louder as it blows into Pipers mouth. Ava and Jasper walk in from the elevator.