𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 5

Here I was listening to depressing music laying on my bed with my red led lights on just thinking about life.
——————————————————
M:Hey tomorrow we have a family dinner with the Polibios so be ready by 5:30
y/n: Oh ok
*Mom leaves my room and closes my door, love her for that
——————————————————
The Polibios and our family are really close because my mom went to school with their mom to, same with our dads. Crazy Ik right. The Polibios are a family of four. Giancomo is the dad, Matiluca is the mom, Gianluca is the little brother, and last but not least is the boy himself.. Mattia polibio. He's 18 but his birthday is on May 16 close to mine just 5 days apart so sometimes we'll share our party. I hate him, he's such a douche bag. He acts some way that just gets me on my nerves and yup I'm seeing him tomorrow again. We have a weekly family dinner with them and sometimes we'll go to each other's houses for fun. Mattia has had two ex's. Jenna and Kayleigh. Jenna was a asshole and Kayleigh cheated on him with this boy named Kyle and now they're boyfriend and girlfriend. Whoop. N e wayzz  Yea. He hates me to. The way he looks at me. The way he roles his eyes at me. The way he pushes me. He just hates me Ik it. Gianluca is a sweetheart. He has his mommas heart and personality. He likes this girl Avery in his class. She's ari's little sister and she said that she likes him to so idk if I should tell him or not. Matiluca is the most nicest and beautiful person I've ever met. I have my own bedroom over there at their house. I love them except obviously mattia as we know but everyone except him I love.