ChapterOne

I need a break, this family is hectic. I grab my bag and stuff my phone and a bag of crisps into it. I was gonna go to the one place where my mind could be at peace. The park.

I leave the house, I had left a note in the kitchen that I was away. just incase anyone in my family gave a shit as to where i was. I make it to the park and go onto my usual swing. I hear footsteps however, and I look up to see a brown haired boy walking to the swing beside me.

"Hello," I say, looking over to the boy. "Hello, do you mind if I sit here?" He asks, gesturing to the swing beside me. "No not at all, I'm y/n by the way." I say, he seemed relatively nice so I wanted to be friendly. "I'm Toby, I've never seen you before. Are you new here?" He says. "Not really, im just very quiet and I don't have many friends to go with," I say, shrugging mh shoulders. it didn't really bother me that i didn't have many friends. "Well, If you like I can be your friend?" He says. I look up to him on the swing beside me. "I don't mind at all," I smile, he was actually a lot nicer than i thought we would be.

"sorry if this is awkward, but just so we can like chat, can i have your snapchat?" He asks. I nod and type it in on his phone. I take out my own phone and accept it. I smile at him, he seemed really happy to have met me. "its nice to talk to someone different, y'know? my other friends are into partying, and all the boys," I say. "yeah, a lot of my friends are like that too. with girls, though. wouldn't be surprised if half of them were into boys too," he says, i laugh a little. "i'm not homophobic! that sounded like i was, no no," he quickly adds. "no it didn't, you're okay!" i reassure him

"most of my friends are twitch streamers, like i met them online, i'm a streamer too," he says, looking over to me. "that sounds cool!" i smile at him. i streamed too, but i was scared incase he would watch my most recent vod which was me screaming my ass off at fnaf. it was not fun but my viewers seemed to enjoy it.

"sorry toby, i should probably head home.." I say, not wanting to leave but then again i'd rather survive. "hey, no worries. i should probably go too," he says. we walk together, and it turns out he didn't live that far away from me. i wave goodbye to him as we reach my house.

S/N comes to the door and says "who's that?" while scrunching up her nose. S/n was 5 years younger than me, so she was 12. "A new friend I met at the park, now stop being so fucking nosy," I say, kicking off my shoes. jesus christ that girl annoys me. "Oh finally you have a friend!" She groans. "what the fuck is your problem s/n," i shout at her. she had a big friend group, and god she loved to rub it in.

"stop it you pair!" our mum shouts. "yeah y/n, stop it!" s/n smirks. "piss off s/n," i groan, walking up the stairs.

-Tubbo POV-

i walk through the door of my house. "who was that!! i saw you walking a girl to her house," lani jumps at me. "she's a girl i met at the park, her name is y/n!" i say, walking up the stairs.

i really want to talk to tommy, or anyone to be fair but tommy mostly. i ring up his discord, and after a few rings he accepts.

| - Tubbo : Italic

| - Tommy : Bold

Hey Tubzo!

Hey Tommy, i need to tell you something!

What's up big man?

I was at the park and I met this girl, she looked really lonely. so i went and talked to her. she's really nice!

you seem to really like her, what's her name?

her name is y/n. she has h/c hair too.

toby, i asked for her name and you gave me her hair colour too. do you like her?

WHAT?! NO?! TOMMY!

wait, y/n you said? isn't that the name of the streamer u/n? i swear it is i was watching one of her streams yesterday or the day before. she has h/c hair too. 

Wait what?

Look she's streaming right now!

I type in the username that tom said and clicked into the stream, it was y/n! I watched her stream with Tommy for a few minutes, and between us was silence. I clicked off it eventually, as did tommy. "That's her.." I say to Tommy. "Oh my god! that is mad, i wish i could talk for longer toby but i'm dying of hunger here," Tommy says, causing me to laugh. we say our goodbyes and i get my phone and go into snapchat.

she hasn't messaged me, well i mean she is streaming. maybe i should message first.

Toby🐝 :
Helloooo y/n !! :]

Y/N💛:
Hello Toby! I saw you tuned into my stream :)

Toby🐝:
yeah! your stream was really nice and calm.

Y/N💛:
that's how i like it to be! also, if you're free, can you meet up tomorrow?

Toby🐝:
Of course! I enjoyed talking to you today!

Y/N💛:
Me too! I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight Toby! :}

Toby🐝:
Goodnight y/n! :))
Seen 22:37

I smile at my phone. i stop as i realise what i'm doing. i shake it off and get ready for bed.

A/N:
First Chapter! Also go read my TommyInnit x reader if you haven't already! I love you! - ella <3