3

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝟹 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳

❧ "I didn't agree to this," you sighed obnoxiously as you kept your head thrown back to look at the night sky. You felt your straight blue colored lace front sway on your back as you walked beside Rylee and Amoura down the side walk.

It was Saturday night and here you were, walking to a party that a guy with a man bun decided to throw for a bunch of teens that were rising seniors. Did you want to be here? Not at all.

"Amoura, who invited you here again?" Rylee whispered to Amoura.

"Jean invited me," Amoura brushed up the back of her hair that was in a ponytail, "And being the great bestie that I am, you know that I had to invite y'all too!"

You grumbled under your breath as you stuffed your hand into the back pocket of your black ripped jeans. Your other hand adjusted your white corset top before you brought your hand down to swiftly brush your plain black flannel.

Rylee wore blue baggy jeans with a black zip up jacket. Her turquoise hair was pulled into a ponytail, strands of her hair poking out. Amoura on the other hand, had her curly hair brushed up into a high ponytail. She pulled down on her pink skirt, adjusting her white tube top right after.

"I should be at home watching Criminal Minds," you kept both of your hands stuffed in your back pocket as you began to approach the house that the party was taking place at.

"Yeah so you could keep assuming that Amoura and I are tryna kill you?" Rylee crossed her arms as she sent you a side eye. You puckered your lips, not bothering to respond to what Rylee said.

"Uh anyways!" you wandered your eyes away from Rylee as the three of you walked past the lawn. Your eyes caught a glimpse of a couple, nearly eating each other's face off at the fence. Rylee and Amoura looked at you, hoping that the three of y'all saw the same thing.

"Okay?" Rylee whispered slowly as she snickered, following Amoura towards the front door. Before Amoura reached her hand towards the door knob, she quickly turned around and pointed at you and Rylee.

"I have something!" Amoura unzipped her purse and pulled out two small golden packs. Your eyes widened as you slapped your hand over your mouth. Rylee bursted out with laughter, covering her mouth to keep her from being so loud.

"Amoura, babe, why do you have these..."

Amoura took your hand and slowly placed the condom on your palm, "Just in case," she closed your hand and patted it before reaching for Rylee's hand.

"Aht-" Rylee furrowed her eyebrows at Amoura as she quickly pulled her hand away, "I'm going to be slurping some coochie Amoura," the two stared at each other in silence with a blank expression on their face.

"Never mind, i'll take it just in case," Rylee whispered the last part as she took the condom from Amoura to shove it in her jacket pocket.

You stared at your palm after opening your hand back up. You shook your head and stared back at your friend, "Amoura I'm no-"

"Y/n...I'm telling you now, you're gonna need it," Amoura batted her eyes at you. Her facial expression showed that she was not kidding about needing a condom for this party. You sucked your teeth and shoved the condom in your pocket of your flannel top.