DRIVING

WHERE YOU LEARN HOW TO DRIVE WITH THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY

*YOU ARE 16 ALMOST 17 IN THIS STORY*

UNEDITED!!!           525 WORDS!

"AYYEEE" Klaus screams as you and the whole umbrella academy get into the car. "Ok love, don't kill us, i want to be alive when our grandchildren are born" five says as you turn to face him shocked. "I'll try not to kill you guys" you whispered too scared to drive since it was your first time ever. To make things worse EVERYONE was coming, even luther. LUTHER HATES YOU " ok here take these" diego says while handing out helmets and safety pads. " haha very funny" you say annoyed. " Just go y/n" vanya tells you as you start the engine of the car.

"Ok, go straight here and then turn right in walnut avenue"

" what?"

You say confused because you can't hear due to klaus and luther yelling at each other

" i said go straight and then turn right at walnut avenue"

" oh sorry five, i just can hear"

You say as you start driving

" turn on some music" klaus says as he reaches over to turn on the radio

" i wouldn't be surprised if y/n kills us, i mean he has always wanted to" luther says to the others

" say that one more time and i'll only kill you for being annoying"

They all go quit and you keep on driving. It was going amazing until Luther started speaking again. Telling you how you suck at driving because you almost hit the sidewalk bump

" LUTHER I CAN'T CONCENTRATE IF YOU KEEP YELLING AT ME"

You start to get memories from your past, and your ex boyfriend who crashed his car with you in it. And many other scar car experiences.

Five looks at you and sees you trying not to cry because of all the stress, the music, Klaus singing loudly,Luther yelling at you, Diego making fun of you, and Vanya and Allison whispering to each other about your driving skills.

" breathe" five whisers to you trying to calm you down

You start feeling overwhelmed so you get all nervous.

"Pull over love" he says in a calmed but annoyed voice

You pull over and stop the car

"Get out guys"

"What why we were having a blast in here" klaus says whining

"Well you guys did. I was praying to god that she wouldn't kill us" luther says

"GET OUT" five yells at them

They all get out with a shocked face expression.

"Im so sorry" you say as tears start rolling down your cheeks

" don't be sorry love, it's not your fault that your ex did that to you" five says while pulling you on top of himself. "It's just that diego, luther and-" five cuts you off with a kiss. " I know love, even i got frustrated" he starts rubbing your back while playing with your hair to calm you down. " thanks fivey". "For what?". "For helping me with this". Five carefully lifts your chin with his fingers to kiss you. " I love you" he says and you guys keep making out...

HII, DO YOU GUYS WANT A PART TWO? MAYBE SMUT OR SOMETHING . PLEASE TELL ME AND VOTE TO !