Chapter 11

After what seemed like forever, we arrived at a cave entrance and Renkotsu was told by Bankotsu to make sure nothing is to happen to me. We entered the cave and I felt an instant cold breeze on my body, since I was wearing such a short dress. Ironically, Grell wrapped his red jacket around my shoulders just so I wouldn't get too cold in the cave. "Thanks, Grell" I said, holding his arm as we walked. "Sure thing, Melody" Grell said, taking in my kindness.

Grell knew I only acted like this when I was scared, and god was I scared. "Don't get used to it, though. Its c-cold in here" I said shivering. He squeaked and I laughed at his chibi body. "Well then, Melody, my dear, you should've worn a warmer dress" Grell said. "This coming from the one who forced me to wear this!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah, my bad" Grell said. "Yeah, your bad! I'm freezing, don't you have anything warm for me to get into?" I asked. He pulled out a kimono and told me to go put it on, but I didn't know how to get into it, so I asked him to help me into it.

(Her but with red hair and the color of the kimono is also red

Once I was in the kimono, I was warmer than when I was in the red dress and I was clean too, because we found a little spring area. "Thanks for helping me into this thing, Grell. I appreciate it, but like I said, don't get used to me being nice to you" I said. He nods and hugs me, which I quickly hugged back.

-back at the Phantomhive Manor-

{Finny's p.o.v.}

It's been a while since my sister went missing along with Grell, but nobody seems to have an idea of where they are. Walking to my masters study, I asked permission to enter and he said that I can come in. "Sir, I'm worried about my sister. I haven't seen her since she was here with Grell, who's missing too. Can we arrange a search party, please" I begged.

"Melody is missing? When was the last time you were with her?" Claude asked me. "About a week ago. We were just talking about going to town for some stuff for the Manor. I heard her hit the floor, but when I got to where I heard the thud, she was already gone" I cried. "Finny, calm down, crying isn't going to bring your sister back, we need a plan" Master said.

{Claude's p.o.v.}

I don't know if it was the fact that Melody was missing or the fact that I tensed, but I knew that I had to go and find her and bring her back. "Master, with your permission, let me go and find her" I asked. "I knew you liked her, Claude, so I'll allow you to bring her home!" Alois chirped.