✩PART 7✩

"WOOOO!" "ALRIGHT!" "YEAH!!!!"
Said some of the kids as they walk out of the bus.
"Way cool." "Fresh."
☼☼☼
"JUMP JUMP JUMP!"
"Here I go!" Said a boy as he jumps off a cabin on to a while lot of mattresses.

Paige walks by Trish and Rachel that are looking at them selves fixing their hair in a dirty old mirror.
"Guys this is summer! Lets play some sports!" Paige tells them.

"Paige are you crazy! I am not playing sports and get my clothes dirty!" Trish tells her.
Paige leaves and goes by Mud and Dennis.

"Welcome to your own... personal slice of paradise Mudster and Periwinkle." Said Dennis giving them nicknames.

"So where are you going to be in the cabin by the lake?" Mud asks.

"You betcha have a good summer kids and see you in eight weeks." Dennis tells them.
"All right."
"Bye Dennis!"
☼☼☼
"WHY DID YOU KISS A POSTER?" Paige asks Trish.
"Well he's so hot and I have good taste in boys." Trish says.
"I-I have good taste in boys too." Paige tells her.
"No you don't you like Mud." Said Trish.
"So? He's smart, kind, and cool." Paige said.

"I least I don't like Zack!" Said Paige while Trish turned red.
"I don't like Zack!" Said Trish.

☼☼☼
"YO! HEY, LISTEN UP PEOPLE! HEY SHUT UP! There's some important stuff I got to tell you. Paige Mud." Said Zack shutting everyone up. Grabbing Mud and putting him on top of a trees stump Paige following him.

"PAIGE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!"
Paige looked down at her clothes and she was wearing a Mtv shirt and some jeans. How most people would call boy clothes.

"It's called clothes dipshit! So shut the Hell up!" Said Paige not caring about what she was wearing. And Mud smiling at her. He always liked how she never cared when people were trying to put her down or make fun of her.

"Okay. There's three important things I need to say."
"Louder!" Someone yelled.

"Number one: letters home to your parents once a week, so they don't get suspicious!" Paige yelled.

"Two: if anybody in town asks, you don't speak English. And Three: guys this is very important, please report me immediately if anyone finds a Taco Bell, all right." Mud yells.
Then the Air Force plane comes by.

"Ahhh!!!"
"AHHHH!"
"Oh uh we forgot one thing."
☼☼☼
"TRY RUBBING THEM TOGETHER."

"Maybe if you get it warm first." Betty tells Walter.
"Would you just let me work!" Walter yells back.

It was night and Paige and Mud were throwing a baseball back and forth just looking at the kids trying to get a tv to work.

"Its getting late Walter!" Betty yells.

"Is it too late to go to motel?"

"What if we can't get it going?"

"There. Got it." Walter tells them.
"Thank god. If I don't see Dylan I die." Said Rachel.
☼☼☼
MUD AND PAIGE WERE DONE THROWING THE BASEBALL BY NOW.

"I wanna make a toast." Gaby yells.
"Here is to diet Shakes." She says as she throws diet Shakes into the campfire.

"Yeah!"

   "And I say here's to Rodgers and Hammerstein." Said Trish as she throws a script.
"YEAH!!"

   "Here's to swimming. Right, Betty?" Walter says as he throws a swim suit in the fire as well.
Betty then gives him a nasty look.

"I gotta say... THIS IS MAJOR COOL!! YES!!!" Zack yells out when everyone agrees with him.

"It's gonna be a great summer." Mud says.

"It will be the best summer of our lives." Paige tells him and smiles.

"I also want to say! Here is to The script of Romeo and Juliet JR! AND TO NO PARENTS FOR 8 weeks!" Paige yells. As all the kids yell and cheer.

"Hey Steve, throw in your Cello!"
"CELLO CELLO CELLO!!!"
Then Throws the Cello
"YEAHH!!!!!!!!!"
"NOWHERE!" "NOWHERE!" NOWHERE!"

(Just a reminder if you could vote or give me feedback that would be amazing. Its free and helps so much.) -twelve