Soft Hearted Hana

Welcome to my smut book! I am a whore for older George so that'll probably be what most of this book is about but I love every era of George. If you want to see anything in particular, just dm me!

Anyways, if you're coming from my George book "Give me love" you'll know I love George's traveling wilburys era, which is when this smut takes place. It's also super long, I'm sorry I got carried away lol.

I sat on my bed, legs kicked up over the headboard and against the wall. My eyes were closed as a Talking Heads record spun on my turntable. It was a rainy summer morning, and my window was open and the rich scent of wet earth wafted in my darkened room. There was very rarely any rain in August in LA, so I wallowed in this moment.

But of course, only a few moments later my mom opened the door and leaned in. "Hana! I have some exciting last minute news that your dad only told me about a half hour ago!" She said sarcastically. I rolled on to the side of my bed and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, your dad forgot to mention that a bunch of rockstars are stopping by soon to work on an album that your dad is producing. I suggest you take a shower and get ready so you can greet these guys."

I wasn't too phased by this announcement, my dad, ______, was a popular record producer in LA and we often had musicians over. "Who's coming?"

At this, my mom gave me a devilish grin. "Jeff Lynne, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, and George Harrison! Apparently, your dad met them in New York a few months ago and he's been friends with them since. He never tells me anything interesting." She laughed, smiling brightly.

I raised my eyebrows, surprised a bunch of "older" musicians were coming over. My mom was very excited, mainly because she was a huge Beatles fan as a teenager. I liked the Beatles, but never really knew too much about them as people. "Alright mom, I'll be down in an hour."

I quickly took a shower and got ready, not paying too much mind to my outfit but I tried to look nice for a good first impression. While I was curling my hair, my dad came in and told me not to get in their way while they were working, which I just rolled my eyes at. I was probably going to go out that night and had little interest in muddling about with aging rockstars.

By noon, I was down in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal when my mom burst in, wearing a beautiful orange sundress, and announced that they were thirty minutes away. She finished up cleaning. I did nothing.

But sure enough, as I sat in the living room reading a magazine, the front door suddenly opened and I heard a bunch of men and my father speak as they put away their coats. I got up, fixed my skirt, and walked down the hallway to the foyer.

Two men had arrived, one was a shorter man with curly brown hair and a taller man with these oddly large dark sunglasses on for such a rainy day. They were smiling and chatting with my father as they put their coats away. When I walked in, my dad noticed me and gently pulled the two men to look at me.

"And here, fellas, is my lovely daughter Hana." I smiled at the two men, and they stepped forward. The curly haired man extended a hand first.

"Bob Dylan, pleasure to meet you." He said curtly, but grinned at me genuinely. I was briefly taken aback by such a casual greeting by such an iconic man. I just nodded and smiled, too shy to say much. I wasn't very good at introductions because I was so socially awkward, so I usually kept quiet as to not embarrass myself.

The other man stepped forward and took off his glasses. I immediately picked up on how handsome he was when he also shook my hand. "Hello Hana, I'm George Harrison." He smiled at me as well, and gave me a friendly wink as he pulled away.

I tried to quell the rising heat in my cheeks as I responded. "Nice to meet you."

"You don't say much, do you?" George asked, and I shook my head.

"There isn't much else to say."

My dad shot me a glare, frustrated at my cheekiness, but both Bob and George broke into loud laughter. Before they could say anything, my mom ran into the foyer, smiling ear to ear and greets the men. As the adults fall into a conversation and forget me, I slip back into the living room and continue reading.

Over the next few hours, I also met Jeff Lynne and Tom Petty, both of whom were very friendly to me. Roy Orbison ended up not being able to make it due to the ferocious storm that the rain was turning into. The men were off in another part of the house working on some songs. I heard the guitars and the singing and was momentarily excited about how legendary these men are.

Around six thirty, my mom had made dinner for everyone and they were all called to the dining room. I sat next to my mother as the men walked in. George immediately headed to the seat next to me and grinned before serving himself.

As conversation began, George seemed oddly interested in me. He managed to bring me into the conversation at every opportunity. I didn't mind the extra attention, George was endlessly charming and handsome.

At some point in the meal, I felt a hand on my lower thigh and nearly choked on my salad. I quickly cast a look to George, who was talking to Tom about his recent LP. His hand stayed steadfast on my bare skin and I couldn't help but feel aroused. I didn't try to move it, and George must've felt that was an invitation, because he slid his hand further up. I cast my eyes down, noticing the gleaming wedding ring on his hand.

My heart was pounding and I lightly elbowed George, who turned to me, eyes twinkling. "What the hell are you doing?" I whispered, and he just grinned flirtatiously. Much to my disappointment, he pulled his hand away and returned to the conversation.

After dinner, there was a moment of debate as my father offered to let the men stay over. The rainstorm had only intensified, and rattled the window panes and caused the palm trees outside to whip around in the wind. I could barely see out the windows.

Before I ran up to bed after dinner, I had caught the eye of George and he had winked at me. I blushed heavily and gave him a small smile, but was too nervous to stick around so I left. He was obviously flirting with me, but why? We had only had a few conversations and I didn't think I had particularly charmed him or anything. I assumed he just wanted to casually flirt with me, and despite how much I wanted him, I didn't want to cross any boundaries so I went to bed.

There will be smut next chapter I promise