Wishing things were different

Suho POV

Xiumin pulled up to the bar minutes later, I felt a rising burning sensation in my throat, I knew I had to vomit but I held it back as best as I could.

"why in the world did you drink so much?" I could tell Xiumin was angry, he was always a person to go to sleep early, but I could care less about his sleep schedule right now I just wanted to lay down. " Jin kyoung cheated on me with another guy, i-i walked in on her talking to h-him on the phone, she was talking about h-how he kissed her and h-how she kissed back" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, I started full on sobbing.

"Xiumin I don't know what to do anymore, I love her so much and she says her love for me was becoming lost, I-I can't do this" Xiumin started to rub my back, it seemed to help calm my nerves but only by a little.

"I don't know what to do suho, I never been in this situation before. But you shouldn't give up, if you love someone you wouldn't stop on end to give them what they need, and what they deserve. Now let's get you to my place." I slowly nodded my head, I tried standing but my legs gave out, Xiumin took my arm and slung it around his shoulder and began to walk with me slowly dragging by his side, we got in the car and started to drive to his house.

Xiumin led me to his guest bedroom and helped me to the bed, "do you need anything else suho?" I shook my head "I just wish things were different, I love to sing but I hate sm, I love Jin kyoung but she doesn't love me, I-i just wish things were different." Sleep took over me, I drifted into a dream of where me and Jin kyoung lived happily ever after, just like how I wish reality was, but sadly it isn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry my chapters are so short but I'm tired and I wanted to give you guys a chapter cuz I haven't updated in a while anyways bye lovelies❤️❤️